8 - 11 July 2019
11 July 2019 12:00 pm ET
8 July 2019, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm ET or earlier by appointment.
College Woodwork is a high-quality manufacturer of solid wood furniture and specialty wood components. This is an opportunity for all woodworkers to buy excellent condition, well-maintained machinery & equipment at a fraction of the cost of new. Featured machinery include:
- Biesse 5-Axis CNC Router (Sold)
- Viet 53”W Top & Bottom Belt Sanding Line
- Weinig/GreCon Dimter Through-Feed Optimizing Crosscut Saw w/ Heavy-Duty Material Handling System
- Biesse Akron 430 Automatic Edgebander
- Panel Glue-Up Equipment
- Dovetail Drawer Production Machinery
- Double End Tenoners
- Finishing System w/ Air Filtration & Air Make-Up (Sold)
- Large Inventory of Assembly Clamps
- Sanding Equipment for Calibration, Veneer Sanding and Brush Sanding for Profiled Parts
- Outdoor Dust Collectors
- Wood Waste Grinding & Conveying
Sale in partnership with:
- Buyers are responsible for removing all of their purchases. Hilco does not provide rigging or shipping services and is not responsible for any rigging or shipping issues.
- Removal deadline: 26 July 2019
- Removal dates and times: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM local time Monday through Friday.
- Standard Removal Terms apply.
- Anyone performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- Pre-qualified riggers offering services for this sale:
Kevin Posavad | Newco Industrial Ltd.
289 Alliance Road, Milton, ON, L9T 3M6
Cell: 905-208-2500 | Office: 905-878-3478