28 April 2016 10:00 am CT
26 - 27 April 2016, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
or earlier by appointment.
Wilbanks Energy Logistics offered an extensive suite of oilfield services with a full-range fleet of equipment for rent, including cranes, gin trucks, tandems, tubing, manlifts, skylifts, pipe racks, catwalks, matting boards, cross over subs and work string. A fleet of heavy haul, earth-moving and lift equipment will be available at auction, including:
- Semi Tractors (Sleeper & Day Cab)
- Road Winch, Gin Pole, Slick Back, Bed
- Kenworth, Mack, Peterbilt, Freightliner and Western Star
- Approximately (30) Units
TRAILERS (HEAVY HAUL)
- Lowboy, Flat Bed, Oil Float Flatbed, Gooseneck
- Kalyn, Transcraft, Holden, Fontaine, Lufkin and Aztec
- 2, 3, 4-Axle
- Approximately (40) Units
- CAT, John Deere, Case and Kawasaki
- (5) Available
- Genie S40 / S45 / S60 / S65
- (13) Available
Sale in partnership with:
- Buyers are responsible for removing all of their purchases. Hilco does not provide rigging or shipping services and is not responsible for any rigging or shipping issues.
- Removal deadline: 13 May 2016
- Removal dates and times: 29 April - 13 May 2016, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm CT Monday through Friday.
- Standard Removal Terms apply.
- Anyone performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- Prequalified riggers offering services for this sale will be listed here as they become available.