- The Company runs a 48pp Timson ZMR 2 colour book press and a five-colour Speedmaster 74;
- The Company’s finishing set-up includes a 27-station Muller Martini Bolero PUR binder;
- The Company’s resources are centralised in one location in Exeter; this provides it with the ability to give their customers accurate information and to retain control of the manufacturing processes;
- The Company’s customer base is broad and includes publishers from many diverse market sectors, such as academia, professional, legal, industrial, automotive, education & learning;
- The Company has the facilities to provide its customers with a flexible and dynamic approach to their requirements, working within tight deadlines and last minute changes;
- The Timson ZMR Heatset 48pp press offering has the ability to print both single and two colours. It has the unique function of ‘’zero make ready’’ for single colour work which sets it apart from anything else in the UK;
- The Timson is backed up by a sheet fed litho Heidelberg SM74 B2 Perfecting colour press;
- The Company’s bindery has the plant and skills to provide bound products, in a variety of styles, from saddle stitched magazines and journals, to limp PUR bound books and catalogues, to cased sewn directories, atlases and books;
- The Company has an international reputation for quality, customer service and OTIF;
- The Company’s recent full year turnover was circa £6m and it has 37 permanent employees.
If you require any further information please contact;
Gareth Roberts , Joint Administrator
Tel: 07979706392 E-mail: email@example.com
Lee Lloyd, Senior Manager
Tel: 07773346057 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This summary briefing contains information supplied by the company’s personnel. KRE Corporate Recovery LLP provides no warranties or indemnities whatsoever in respect of this information. All interested parties must rely on their own review and investigations with regards this opportunity.