26 - 29 November 2018
29 November 2018 12:00 pm ET
27 - 28 November 2018
Indiana: 8:00 am - 3:00 pm ET
Nevada: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm PT
The Weaver Popcorn Company (Weaver), based in Van Buren, Indiana, is one of the largest popcorn companies in the United States. Founded in 1928 by Ira E. Weaver, whose family still controls the company, it develops, grows, processes, packages, and ships a variety of popcorn products for sale around the world. Its customers include international store chains, as well as concessionaires, and international popcorn distributors.
The equipment is late model packaging and support equipment that is relatively generic to the food industry. Some of the equipment is new in the crate.
- (4) Matrix Elete Form, Fill & Seal Machines (New 2014 – Never Used)
- (2) Talon Multi-Head Pouch Packaging Machines
- (2) Yamato ADW-F518SV Multi-Head Scales (New 2014 – Never Used)
- (3) Yamato ADW-514SV Multi-Head Scale (New to 2014; (2) Never Used)
- (3) Mettler-Toledo CS-3600XS Checkweighers
- (2) Pearson Case Sealers (New 2014 – Never Used)
- (2) Pearson Carton Erector/Sealers (New 2014 – Never Used)
- (8) Pearson Case Packers (New 2014; (3) Never Used)
- (3) Goodman/Pearson Universal Mini 21V Case Packers
- (2) Langen B1 Cartoners
- (5) Heat & Control CV-FB-260E-G2 Fast Back Shaker Conveyors (New 2014 – Never Used)
- (3) Quadrel LH-Q33 Labelers (New 2014)
- (3) Cretors 110 & 240-Gallon Stainless Steel Heated Kettles
- (2) Cretors 36” Diameter Rotary Seasoning Drums
- Miscelleaneous Spiral, Belt, Expanding Roller and Shaker Conveyors
Sale in Partnership with:
- Removal deadline: 21 December 2018
- Removal dates and times: 30 November - 21 December 2018, 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM CT Monday through Friday.
- Standard Removal Terms apply.
- Rigging: Rigging and loading services to be provided by on-site approved company ONLY and all fees will be noted and added to every invoice for each asset. No outside rigging companies will be permitted and buyers will not be permitted to operate machinery at either site.