24 - 28 June 2019
Contact John Magnuson at (847) 504-3204; email@example.com to schedule an inspection.
Hilco Industrial, in partnership with M&E Partners LLC and DMC Ltd, are pleased to present for sale an inventory of offshore oilfield support vessels and equipment. Sellers are inviting interested parties to purchase these assets by way of an online auction process to be held on June 28, 2019.
Complete vessel specifications, photos, and condition surveys by Pope Marine Inc. can be viewed and downloaded in the lot catalog.
The fleet is afloat in Berwick (Morgan City), LA USA. Inspections are available by appointment.
- CAL DIVER 1 184' Diving Support Vessel (1974)
- DC DANCER 172' Diving Support Vessel (1977)
- DC IV 120' Utility / Service Dive Vessel (2000)
- MIDNIGHT STAR 197' Diving Support Vessel (1975)
- MYSTIC VIKING 252' Diving / Offshore Construction Vessel (1983)
- DC RIDER 260' Pipelay Barge (1995)
Miscellaneous Equipment, Including:
- Sat Diving System Components
- Sat Diving Workshops
- Decompression Chambers
- Subsea Pipe Burial Jet Pumps
- Over 13,000’ of Dive Hose
- Hot Water / Jumbo Immersion / Survival Suits
- Hyperbaric Chamber Mattresses
- NDT Equipment
- Shipping Containers
- Burning Leads
- (100) Dive, 02 & HP Whips
- Torch Cutting Gear & Accessories
- Tools / Hardware
- Electrical Equipment
- And More
Sale in partnership with:
- Buyers are responsible for removing all of their purchases. Hilco does not provide rigging or shipping services and is not responsible for any rigging or shipping issues.
- Removal deadline: TBD
- Removal dates and times: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM local time Monday through Friday.
- Standard Removal Terms apply.
- Anyone performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- Pre-qualified riggers offering services for this sale will be listed here as they become available.