CNC Turning/Milling, Machining Centers, Drilling/Tapping & More
3 - 6 June 2019
06 June 2019 11:00 am ET
June 3 2019, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm or earlier by appointment. Contact Mark Reynolds.
Established in 1967, Trust Technologies (Trust) has combined precision engineering with the exceptional levels of service, expertise and creativity essential to transforming difficult-to-machine materials into precisely engineered components. With over 40 years of experience as a contract manufacturer of industrial hardware, their forte is the machining of materials that are anything but ordinary. Trust works with exotic metals such as Hastalloy, Inconel, Stellite and Cobalt Chrome. The components they create are used within industries that demand precision, such as aerospace and industrial gas turbine applications. Trust also offers expanded capabilities such as welding, brazing, EDM, NDT and flow testing that give their customers the convenience and efficiency of a single trusted source.
Large quantity of tooling, test/measurement and support equipment will be offered at this online only auction.
Sale in partnership with:
- Buyers are responsible for removing all of their purchases. Hilco does not provide rigging or shipping services and is not responsible for any rigging or shipping issues.
- Removal days for hand carry and smaller items: 5 June 2019 - 14 June 2019 from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM CDT
- Removal days for items requiring a rigger: 5 June 2019 – 12 July 2019 from 8:00 to 5:00 PM CDT (no removal 3 - 5 July)
- Standard Removal Terms apply.
- Anyone performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- Prequalified riggers offering services for this sale:
Green Giant Trucking