4 June 2019 12:00 pm ET
June 3 2019, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm or earlier by appointment. Contact Mark Reynolds.
Established in 1967, Trust Technologies (Trust) has combined precision engineering with the exceptional levels of service, expertise and creativity essential to transforming difficult-to-machine materials into precisely engineered components. With over 40 years of experience as a contract manufacturer of industrial hardware, their forte is the machining of materials that are anything but ordinary. Trust works with exotic metals such as Hastalloy, Inconel, Stellite and Cobalt Chrome. The components they create are used within industries that demand precision, such as aerospace and industrial gas turbine applications. Trust also offers expanded capabilities such as welding, brazing, EDM, NDT and flow testing that give their customers the convenience and efficiency of a single trusted source. The following equipment will be available at our live onsite and webcast auction on June 4:
CNC Turning & Milling Centers
- (3) Mori Seiki NT-4250DCG 5-Axis, w/ Sub Spindle (as New as 2011)
- (2) Mori Seiki NLX2500SY, w/ Live Milling & Sub Spindle (as New as 2011)
- (2) Mori Seiki NLX2500Y, w/ Live Milling (New 2011)
- (2) Mori Seiki NL2500SY, w/ Live Milling (New 2011)
- Mazak Integrex 300-III ST 5-Axis, w/ Sub Spindle
- Mazak Integrex 200SY 5-Axis, w/ Sub Spindle (New 2000)
CNC Turning Centers
- (3) Doosan Puma GT2600 CNC Turning Centers (New 2015)
- Citizen L16 & E16J Swiss-Type
- Mazak SQT 250M, SQT 15M and QT 200
- (3) Mazak QT 300S Chuckers (New 2001)
CNC Horizontal Machining Centers
- (2) Doosan HP-4000 II 4-Axis, w/Multi Pallet Changer (New 2015)
CNC Vertical Machining Centers
- (2) Mori Seiki NV5000 (as New as 2009)
- Mazak VTC-200B 4-Axis
- Zeiss Contura G2 HTG Coordinate Measuring Machine (New 2011)
- (2) Sullair 55 & 50-HP Air Compressors (as New as 2014)
- Gorbel Free-Standing Bridge Crane System (New 2016)
Sale in partnership with:
- Buyers are responsible for removing all of their purchases. Hilco does not provide rigging or shipping services and is not responsible for any rigging or shipping issues.
- Removal days for hand carry and smaller items: 5 June 2019 - 14 June 2019 from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM CDT
- Removal days for items requiring a rigger: 5 June 2019 – 12 July 2019 from 8:00 to 5:00 PM CDT (no removal 3 - 5 July)
- Standard Removal Terms apply.
- Anyone performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- Prequalified riggers offering services for this sale:
Green Giant Trucking