14 November 2017 10:00 am ET
13 November 2017
9:00 am - 4:00 pm ET
Or earlier by appointment
Specialty Rim Supply was established in 1995 by the founders of Specialty Blanks. The company produces standard, soft look and truck rims.
- Komatsu OBS-200-6 200-Ton Gap Press (2008)
- Cleveland 400 & 200-Ton Straight Side Presses
- (2) Hansford Die Handlers
- Brandes 75-Ton Under Driven High-Speed Blanking Line
- Large Inventory of Aluminum & Stainless Steel Circle Blanking Dies
- CWP Servo Max IV 30" Servo Feed
- Dallas 20,000-Lb x 60" x 84" Upender, Coil Car, 60" Uncoiler, Straightener
- Mecon 10,000-Lb x 48" Uncoiler
- Kemmerich 10,000-Lb Double End Uncoiler with 30" Straightener
- Accurpress 60-Ton x 8' Hydraulic Press Brake
- Davi Promau 4" x 4" x 1/2" 4-Roll CNC Angle Bending Roll (2008)
- Tauring BS45 3-Roll Angle Bending Roll
- Summit 10' x 1/4" Shear
- Niagara 4' x 10-Ga. Shear
Rim Rolling Lines
- Regal CM-1514S 3-Roll Rim Rolling Line
- Hess 3R120M2A-12/12 3-Roll Rim Rolling Line
- (2) Hess 30/20-11/12-20PR 12" Broaching Machines
- Automation International 900-KVA Flash Butt Welder
- Hess 750-KVA Flash Butt Welder
CNC Machining Centers
- Femco FV-40E CNC Vertical Machining Center
- (2) Hitachi Seiki HiTech Turn 40S CNC Turning Centers
- (2) Die Handling Manipulators, to 101" Wide
- Buyers are responsible for removing all of their purchases. Hilco does not provide rigging or shipping services and is not responsible for any rigging or shipping issues.
- Removal deadline: 08 December 2017
- Removal dates and times: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM local time Monday through Friday.
- Standard Removal Terms apply.
- Anyone performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- Pre-qualified riggers include:
Pedowitz Machinery Movers
Contact: Jason Wensink