Day 1: Lots 1 - 600
Day 2: Lots 1001 - 2080
2-Day Auction: 8 & 9 July 2020
08 July 2020 10:00 am CT
7 July 2020, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm CT or earlier by appointment.
Valerus Field Solutions LP, a subisidiary of SNC-Lavalin Group, Inc., provides oil & gas handling equipment used in wellhead production, compression, processing and treating. The recent closure of this facility, located in Sealy, TX, offers companies engaged in the production of pipe, tanks, vessels, and oil & gas handling equipment or who perform general metal fabrication and welding operations, the opportunity to purchase quality used equipment at a significant savings compared to new. This impressive offering of machinery features:
- HGG SPC 1200RB 3D CNC Pipe Profiler (New 2014)
- Vernon Tool 5-Axis CNC Pipe Cutter
- (38) Miller PipeWorx 400 Welders (New to 2018)
- (90) Miller Welders – XMT 450, XMT 350, Deltaweld 452
- (30) Lincoln Welders - Power Wave 1000 & Flextec 450
- (70) Sets of Tank Turning Rolls - from 5,000-Lb to 120,000-Lb
- (10) Welding Manipulators
- (10+) Welding Positioners
- (6) Keef Industrial Ovens
- (2) Phoenix Dry Rod Ovens
- Large Quantity of Welding Accessories
- Copier 16S & 8S Beaver Bevelers
- Piranha 90 & 50-Ton Ironworkers
- (12) Ridgid Pipe Threaders
Material Handling & Rolling Stock
- Western Star W6900TS Winch Truck
- Taylor 44,000-Lb Diesel Forklift
- CAT 15,000-Lb & 12,000-Lb Forklifts
- Gooseneck Trailers
- Straddle-Type Mobile Gantry Yard Crane
- Pickup Trucks
Plant & Production Support
- Large Quantity of Quality Power & Hand Tools - Milwaukee, Hilti, Makita, DeWalt
- Torque Wrenches
- Vertical & Horizontal Mag Drills
- Huge Quantity of Spare Parts & Components Used in the Production of Gas Compression Equipment
- Buyers are responsible for removing all of their purchases. Hilco does not provide rigging or shipping services and is not responsible for any rigging or shipping issues.
- Buyers are responsible for removing all purchased lots, including all associated parts, components and accessories, if applicable, from site by removal deadline. Buyers with items left on site after deadline are subject to fines of $500 per day or could be subject to abandonment with no further recourse.
- Removal days for hand carry and smaller items: 10 July - 31 July 2020, Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM local time (no removal during 3 July due to Holiday)
- Removal days for items requiring a rigger: 10 July - 7 August 2020, Monday - Friday, 8:00 to 4:00 PM local time (no removal during 3 July due to Holiday)
- Standard Removal Terms apply.
- Anyone performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- A buyer release form must be completed and supplied to Hilco personnel if someone other than the registered bidder is picking up auction purchases. They can be turned into Hilco personnel on site or faxed to our office at +1 616.732.7100.
- Prequalified riggers:
MEI Rigging and Crating
13500 John F Kennedy BLVD
Houston, Tx 77039
Contact: Christopher N Snowden
DFW Movers & Erectors, Inc.
23563 Clay Rd.
Katy, TX 77493
Contact: Joaquin Solis, General Manager, Katy
Able Machinery Movers
10835 Bammel North Houston Road
Houston, TX 77086
Contact: Darren Boles