|Catalog Coming Soon|
Please note, the current lot catalog is a preview of the available equipment. Complete catalog coming soon.
2-Day Auction: 8 & 9 July 2020
08 July 2020 10:00 am CT
7 July 2020, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm CT or earlier by appointment.
Valerus Field Solutions, a division of SNC-Lavalin, provides oil & gas handling equipment used in wellhead production, compression, processing and treating. The recent closure of this facility, located in Sealy, TX, offers companies engaged in the production of pipe, tanks, vessels, and oil & gas handling equipment or who perform general metal fabrication and welding operations, the opportunity to purchase quality used equipment at a significant savings compared to new. This impressive offering of machinery features:
- HGG SPC 1200RB 3D CNC Pipe Profiler (New 2014)
- Vernon Tool 5-Axis CNC Pipe Cutter
- (70) Sets of Tank Turning Rolls - from 5,000-Lb to 120,000-Lb
- (10) Welding Manipulators
- (10) Welding Positioners
- (50+) Miller Welders – including (21) Miller PipeWorx 400 (New to 2018)
- (20+) Lincoln Welders - up to 1000-Amp
Metal Fab Equipment
- Copier 16S Beaver Beveler
- Piranha 30 & 50-Ton Ironworkers
- Horizontal Band Saws
- Straddle-Type Mobile Gantry Yard Crane
- Taylor 40,000-Lb (Approx) Diesel Forklift Truck
- Flat Bed & Drop Deck Trailers
Plant & Production Support
- Air Handling Equipment
- Dust Collectors
- Huge Quantity of Spare Parts and Components Used in the Production of Oil & Gas Handling Equipment
- Buyers are responsible for removing all of their purchases. Hilco does not provide rigging or shipping services and is not responsible for any rigging or shipping issues.
- Buyers are responsible for removing all purchased lots, including all associated parts, components and accessories, if applicable, from site by removal deadline. Buyers with items left on site after deadline are subject to fines of $500 per day or could be subject to abandonment with no further recourse.
- Removal days: 10 - 31 July 2020, Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM local time ( no removal during 3 July due to Holiday)
- Standard Removal Terms apply.
- Anyone performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- A buyer release form must be completed and supplied to Hilco personnel if someone other than the registered bidder is picking up auction purchases. They can be turned into Hilco personnel on site or faxed to our office at +1 616.732.7100.
- Prequalified riggers:
MEI Rigging and Crating
13500 John F Kennedy BLVD
Houston, Tx 77039
Contact: Christopher N Snowden