By Appointment Only.
Magna is a leading global automotive supplier with hundreds of manufacturing operations, product development facilities, engineering labs and sales centers around the globe. Magna is closing their Rotoform division in Toronto. This location produces automotive parts such as a/c clutch rotors, sheet metal, steel & aluminum pulleys, and torsional vibration dampers/isolators.
- 1200-Ton Blow SC2-1200-144-54
- 800-Ton Blow SC2-800-144-54
- 600-Ton Blow SC2-600-96-48 (2-Available)
- 500-Ton Niagara BP2-500-120-60
- 400-Ton Blow SC2-400-96-48
Gap Frame Presses
- (8) Gap Presses Up to 275 Ton
- A designated rigger will be providing all removal services from this facility. Buyers will need to schedule removal with the designated rigger and pay fees with their invoice.
- Removal dates and times: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM local time Monday through Friday.
- Other Standard Removal Terms apply.
Rigging fees apply. Please see the lot description or contact our office at +1 416.252.1955 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.