28 November 2017 10:00 AM ET
27 November 2017
9:00 am - 4:00 PM ET
Or earlier by appointment
Magna is a leading global automotive supplier with hundreds of manufacturing operations, product development facilities, engineering labs and sales centers around the globe. Magna is closing their Rotoform division in Toronto. This location produces automotive parts such as a/c clutch rotors, sheet metal, steel & aluminum pulleys, and torsional vibration dampers/isolators.
- 1200-Ton Blow SC2-1200-144-54
- 800-Ton Blow SC2-800-144-54
- 600-Ton Blow SC2-600-96-48 (2-Available)
- 500-Ton Niagara BP2-500-120-60
- 400-Ton Blow SC2-400-96-48
- 400-Ton Benelli P2M-400-2P
Gap Frame Presses
- (7) Aida Gap Presses Up to 275 Ton
- Buyers are responsible for removing all of their purchases. Hilco does not provide rigging or shipping services and is not responsible for any rigging or shipping issues.
- Removal deadline: 31 December 2017
- Removal dates and times: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM local time Monday through Friday.
- Standard Removal Terms apply.
- Anyone performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- Prequalified riggers offering services for this sale will be listed here as they become available.