Closing 11 November 2015
11 November 2015 11:00 am CT
Tuesday, 10 November 2015
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
or earlier by appointment
Premium Composites is a deck & railing manufacturer providing complete deck systems and is located in Veblen, South Dakota. The entire business with real estate, machinery & equipment, tooling & dies, finished goods and raw material is available for immediate sale. The closure of this plant provides a unique opportunity to purchase manufacturing lines in addition to equipment and tooling. The machinery & equipment includes an unused state-of-the-art air swept tubular drying system, extrusion lines, and material storage/delivery systems.
- Cincinnati Milacron Twin Screw Extruders
- Akron Milacron Single Screw Extruders
- Conair Cooling Troughs, Cut-Off Saws, Drop Tables
- Silver & Weining Tongue & Groove Machines
- CPM Pellet Mill
- AST Drying System with Unused Scott Burner (2014)
- Material Storage Silos
- Specialty Assembly Blowers
- Extruder Tooling & Dies for Decking Product
- Screws & Replacement Parts
- Forklifts & Skid Steer
- 38’ x 100’ Portable Building
- MTS Tensile Tester
- Dodge Ram 3500 Pickup & Abu Goose-Neck Trailer
- Air Compressors & Dryer
- Plant Support & Facilities
- Large Quantity of Virgin & Reground Material
- Buyers are responsible for removing all of their purchases. Hilco does not provide rigging or shipping services.
- Removal deadline: 4 December 2015
- Removal dates and times: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM local time Monday through Friday.
- Standard Removal Terms apply.
- Anyone performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- Prequalified riggers offering services for this sale include:
Contact: Toby Kippes