By Appointment Only.
CHECK OUT, VERY LOW PRICES - Online Auction Ends 9th November 2021
Click here to Join- Online Auction
PILSEN STEEL (Formerly the SKODA WORKS) was one of the largest European Industrial Companies, founded in 1859 and in 2020 taken over by Max Aicher. At Pilsen Steel produced Steel- Forgings and Castings for large Shafts, in particular Crankshafts for larger Marine Diesel Engines and Windturbine Shafts.
• 70 Ton Electric Arc Furnace; shell diam. 4.450 mm; Transformer 40MVA (2011)
• 140 Ton Ladle Furnace SKF diam. 2.800 mm; Transformer 12MVA (1986) with 10 Ladles, 60 to 150T.
• (8) SANDMIXERS “WÖHR”, Model DWM 8(2007/2008) + “FAT” Combimix 2000 (1997)
OPEN DIE FORGING SHOP
• 12.000/9.000 Ton Open Die Forging Press TS PLZEN CKV 84/105 Mn (2010), max forging L x Diam. 22.000 x 5.800 mm
• 3.000 Ton Open Die Forging Press TS PLZEN CKVJ 2650 AG (1987/2006), max forging L x Diam. 13.000 x 2.450 mm
• 40 Ton Rail Bound Forging Manipulator ZDAS QKK 35 (2005). toggle moment 80KNm; max. gripping diam.1.600 mm
(28) CAR BOTTOM ANNEALING FURNACES (all Natural Gas) for Meltshop, Foundry and Forge
• 400 Ton Furnace; 1.250 degr.; 22.000 x 4.000 x 4.000 mm (2009), from 40 ton to 400 Ton, L= 3-13 M; W= 2 to 8.3 M; Height 2.2 to 4.7 M.
Please View the Complete LOT CATALOG from the Machine Shop in Pilsen Steel.
- Buyers are responsible for removing all of their purchases. Hilco does not provide rigging or shipping services and is not responsible for any rigging or shipping issues.
- Buyers are responsible for removing all purchased lots, including all associated parts, components and accessories, if applicable, from site by removal deadline. Buyers with items left on site after deadline are subject to fines of $500 per day or could be subject to abandonment with no further recourse.
- Removal days for hand carry and smaller items: TBD, Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM local time
- Removal days for items requiring a rigger: TBD, Monday - Friday, 8:00 to 4:00 PM local time
- Standard Removal Terms apply.
- Anyone performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- A buyer release form must be completed and supplied to Hilco personnel if someone other than the registered bidder is picking up auction purchases. They can be turned into Hilco personnel on site or faxed to our office at +1 616.732.7100.
- Prequalified riggers offering services for this sale will be listed here as they become available.