Closing 17 May 2017
17 May 2017 12:00 pm MT
Maxfield Candy Company was a premium confectioner for nearly 70 years. They produced boxed chocolates and chocolate novelties, including chocolate covered pretzels, mint sandwiches, fudges, cream sticks and pecan logs. In December 2014, Mrs. Fields Confections, a subsidiary of Famous Brands International, acquired almost all assets of Maxfield Candy, which had been a long-standing Mrs. Fields licensee.
The following machinery & equipment will be available at auction:
- Chocolate Enrobing Lines & Enrobers
- Fondant Production Plant
- Steam, Cooking and Melting Kettles
- Mixing & Product Cooling
- Corn Syrup Storage
- Finished Product Packaging Lines
- Wrapping & Packing Equipment
- Bagging & Weighing Equipment
- Cold Room Refrigeration Equipment Including Chillers
- Compressed Air Systems
- Steam Production
- Removal period: 18 May - 2 June 2017
- Removal times: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM local time Monday through Friday.
- Buyers are responsible for removing all of their purchases. Hilco does not provide rigging or shipping services and is not responsible for any rigging or shipping issues.
- Standard Removal Terms apply.
- Anyone performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- Pre-qualified riggers:
Noah's Machinery Movers
Contact: Dwayne Fletcher
Phone: +1 801-821-9735