30 November 2017 11:00 am ET
Milan Wineries is a craft wine making facility in Toronto. For over 100 years, the Milan family has explored traditional wine making methods and have amassed great knowledge in the art of wine making. Milan specialized in international varietals that offer a brand of value and quality, yet are consistent in character for today's generation. They sourced wines from around the world and blended them to achieve the best possible expression of a grape type, to get unique and quality experiences.
This webcast auction is an opportunity to purchase high-quality stainless steel tanks, filling and processing equipment, raw material inventory and general support equipment. The wine manufacturing and liquoring licenses are also for sale. Featured manufacturing assets include:
Stainless Steel Tanks - (41) Available
- (4) 22,500-Liters
- (5) 12,000-Liters
- (2) 9000-Liters
- (1) 7,500-Liters
- (2) 5000-Liters
- (1) 2,500-Liters
- (25) Manufactured by Lainox, Raynox, Lasi and AMF Padovan (Including Jacketed & Insulated)
- 2014 Della Toffola Ceramic Cross Flow Wine Filters
- Della Toffola Filter Press
- Complete Bottle Filling System with 12-Head Rinser, 24-Head Filler, 9-Head Filler, Combination Capper/Corking Machine and Champagne Corker (line may be sold in components)
- Liqui Box CITW AB Bag-in-Box Filler
- Material Handling & Storage
- Air Handling
- Large Walk-in Storage Cooler
- 3 Forklifts
- 4 Vehicles
Raw Material Inventory
- Celatom IP Minerals Diatomite
- DL-Malic Acid
- Baslini Calcio Carbonato Precipitato
- CRC Ergocell 505/2S
- Lactic Acid 88%
- Sodium Hypochlorite 12% Water Treatment, Calcid, (3) Hydrogen Peroxide 13%
- Assorted CRC Products, Dal Cin Yeast, Emartis, Addititves, Fragrances & Essences
- Buyers are responsible for removing all of their purchases. Hilco does not provide rigging or shipping services and is not responsible for any rigging or shipping issues.
- Removal dates: 1 - 14 December 2017
- Removal times: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM local time Monday through Friday.
- Standard Removal Terms apply.
- Anyone performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- Prequalified riggers:
Lalonde Machinery Movers
Tel: (416) 285-0024
Fax: (905) 985-2400
Rigging fees apply. Please see the lot description or contact our office for further details.