13 December 2018 10:00 am ET
12 December 2018, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm ET or earlier by appointment.
This sale will feature all the machinery and equipment related to the manufacturing of broadloom carpet as well as the preparation, processing, and manufacturing of synthetic yarn. In addition, all plant support, mobile, and material handling equipment will be offered for sale, including office furniture, fixtures and equipment.
- Removal deadline: ALL SMALL ITEMS MUST BE REMOVED BY WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 19, 2018. NO EXCEPTIONS. Balance of items must be removed by March 1, 2019.
- Large item removal by appointment only.
- Removal may begin December 14th after payment in full is received.
- Standard Removal Terms apply.
- Rigging and loading services to be performed by Redmond & Associates ONLY and most fees will be noted and added to every invoice for each asset.
- No outside rigging companies will be permitted and buyers will not be permitted to operate machinery onsite without expressed permission of Redmond & Associates.
- - USD $30 Per lift including 1 man and forklift.
- USD $150 Per hour (which includes up to 2 men & 15,000-lb forklift) plus cost of material.
- *Note: Some lots will be sold on a to be negotiated basis with Redmond direct.
Redmond & Associates