1 - 4 April 2019
04 April 2019 12:00 pm ET
By appointment only
- (8) CMC and Tuftco Tufting Machines
- (100+) Aluminum Beams
- (2) Gilbos 9-Position & (4) Belmont 8-Position Entanglement Machines
- Superba Heat Set Machines
- (11) Hamilton Vacuum Loaders
- Trimmers, Bevelers, Die Cutting Presses
- Parts & Components for Print Dry Line, Finishing Line, Ovens
- (2) 2010 Cleaver Brooks 500-HP Boilers & More
- Removal deadline: 30 April 2019
- Small items to be picked up on April 11th ONLY between the hours of 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
- Standard Removal Terms apply.
- Rigging and loading services to be performed by Redmond & Associates ONLY and most fees will be noted and added to every invoice for each asset. Removal by appointment ONLY.
- No outside rigging companies will be permitted and buyers will not be permitted to operate machinery onsite without expressed permission of Redmond & Associates.
- - USD $30 Per lift including 1 man and forklift.
- USD $150 Per hour (which includes up to 2 men & 15,000-lb forklift) plus cost of material.
- *Note: Some lots will be sold on a to be negotiated basis with Redmond direct.
Redmond & Associates