1 - 4 April 2019
04 April 2019 12:00 pm ET
By appointment only
- (8) CMC and Tuftco tufting machines
- Over 100 Aluminum Beams
- (2) Gilbos 9 position & (4) Belmont 8 position Entanglement machines
- Superba Heat set Machines
- (11) Hamilton Vacuum loaders
- Trimmers, Bevelers, die cutting presses
- Parts and components for print dry line, finishing line, ovens, (2) 2010 Cleaver brooks 500 hp boilers & more
- Removal deadline: 5 - 30 April 2019, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm ET, Monday - Friday
- Standard Removal Terms apply.
- Rigging and loading services to be performed by Redmond & Associates ONLY and most fees will be noted and added to every invoice for each asset.
- No outside rigging companies will be permitted and buyers will not be permitted to operate machinery onsite without expressed permission of Redmond & Associates.
- - USD $30 Per lift including 1 man and forklift.
- USD $150 Per hour (which includes up to 2 men & 15,000-lb forklift) plus cost of material.
- *Note: Some lots will be sold on a to be negotiated basis with Redmond direct.
Redmond & Associates