Closing 8 February 2017
The closure of this facility provides metal fabricators and general metalworking job shops the opportunity to purchase quality, name brand equipment. The facility is located in northeastern Pennsylvania and serviced clients across a number industries throughout North America.
Karnel manufactured specialized metal products ranging from intricate stainless steel machine components to large, oversized steel weldments, platforms, and custom tanks. The access solutions product line includes maintenance platforms, catwalks, stairs, crossovers, and ladders. These products are constructed of steel, aluminum, and stainless steel.
CNC Water Jet Cutting System
- Calypso Hammerhead 81" x 125", 60,000-PSI (2004)
CNC Plasma Cutting System
- Koike-Aronson 80" x 144", 100-Amp
- Accurpress 130-Ton x 12' CNC Press Brake
- Accurshear 10' x 1/4" Shear
- Piranha P-50 Ironworker
- (2) Manual Plate Bending Rolls (12" & 24")
- DoAll 16" Vertical Band Saw
- South Bend 3-HP Vertical Milling Machine
- Disc Sanders & Double End Grinders
- Lincoln Precision TIG 375
- Miller XMT 350 CC/CV (2009)
- Miller Syncrowave 350LX (2006)
- (2) Miller Millermatic 350P (2006)
- (4) Milller Syncrowave 250DX (2004-05)
- (2) Lincoln CV-300
- (2) All-Fab Bench-Top Welding Positioners (12" & 20")
- (2) Gorbel 2-Ton x 18' Crane Systems
- Global Finishing 14' x 22' Cross Draft Paint Booth (2008)
- Ingersoll-Rand 40-HP Air Compressor
- Blast-It-All 72" x 72" Abrasive Blast Cabinet
- Sweco FM-10 Vibratory Finisher
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Pickup Truck (2006)
- Cross Country 20' x 72" Wood Deck Tandem Axle Trailer
- Clark 2,500-Lb. Electric Forklift
- Buyers are responsible for removing all of their purchases. Hilco does not provide rigging or shipping services and is not responsible for any rigging or shipping issues.
- Removal deadline: 22 February 2017
- Removal dates and times: 9 - 22 February, 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM local time Monday through Friday.
- Standard Removal Terms apply.
- Anyone performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- Prequalified riggers:
Contact: Bob Murphy