Please note, some of the assets listed above were sold to an overseas buyer during the previous live auction. Unfortunately, we have been unable to collect funds from the buyer and as a result the items are again available for sale.
16 - 23 January 2019
23 January 2019 12:00 pm PT
21 January 2019 8:00 am - 4:00 pm or earlier by appointment.
Jorgensen Forge was a fully integrated open die forging facility primarily serving the aircraft, aerospace, oil & gas, marine, defense, power generation, nuclear and general industrial markets.
Forging Presses (Open Die)
- 5000-Ton Baldwin-Lima-Hamilton
- 1250-Ton United Engineering & Foundry
- 660-Ton Mfg. Unknown
- Glama GSM-250/500 WP (New 2009)
Deep Hole/Trepan/Hollow Boring Lathes
- Tacchi FT450 500 x 10000 (New 1980)
- Niles 60" x 105'
- (7) Niles 48" Swing x up to 52'
- (7) Axelson & LeBlond 18" to 40" Swing x up to 32'
- Barnes 17"/60" x 30' Horizontal Hone
- (3) Craven & Berthiez - up to 240" Vertical Boring Mills
- Rockford 36" Vertical Slotter
- American 4' x 11" Radial Arm Drill
- Carlton 6" CNC Floor-Type HBM
- RPC 60,000-Lb Carry Lift
- Grove 14-Ton Rough Terrain Crane
- (3) CAT & Hyster Forklifts - up to 18,000-Lb
- (2) IQ Plus 100,000-Lb Platform Scales
- (17) Bridge Cranes - up to 100-Ton x 78' Span
- Hand & Power Tools
- Maintenance Equipment
- Test & Measurement
- Air Handling
- Storage Cabinets & Work Tables
- Spare Parts & More
Sale in partnership with:
- Buyers are responsible for removing all of their purchases. Hilco does not provide rigging or shipping services and is not responsible for any rigging or shipping issues.
- Removal deadline: 15 February 2019
- Removal dates and times: 24 January 2019 - 15 February 2019, 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM local time Monday through Friday.
- Standard Removal Terms apply.
- Anyone performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- Prequalified riggers:
Omega Riggers and Erectors
Contact Name: Bob Woloshyn
Machine Tool Research
Contact: Ray Stevens
Phone: 585-288-4600 ext 105
Bigge Crane and Rigging Co.
Contact: Keith Lykins
Contact: Jason Aldinger