Complete Open Die Forging
Live Onsite & Webcast Auction
4 - 11 December 2018
11 December 2018 8:00 am PT
3 December 2018 8:00 am - 4:00 pm or earlier by appointment.
Jorgensen Forge was a fully integrated open die forging facility primarily serving the aircraft, aerospace, oil & gas, marine, defense, power generation, nuclear and general industrial markets. To meet the demands of these various markets, the company offered versatile forging and machining operations, heat treating, and efficient lean manufacturing processes.
Forging capabilities include open die forgings on hydraulic presses ranging from 660 to 5000-ton capacity. Rolled rings in a variety of metals are manufactured on an Alliance ring mill with sizes ranging from 12" to 180" OD. In addition, a Grotnes hydraulic ring expander allows sizing and expanding rings up to 225" OD.
Machining capabilities are highlighted with lathes with up to 72" swing x 75' between centers; vertical boring mills up to 20' swing x 98" high; and solid boring & trepanning from 2" to 36" ID to 75' long.
Sale in partnership with:
- Buyers are responsible for removing all of their purchases. Hilco does not provide rigging or shipping services and is not responsible for any rigging or shipping issues.
- Removal deadline: 15 February 2018
- Removal dates and times: 12 December 2018 - 15 February 2019, 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM local time Monday through Friday.
- Standard Removal Terms apply.
- Anyone performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- Prequalified riggers offering services for this sale will be listed here as they become available.