20 June 2017 9:00 AM ET
19 June 2017
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM ET
Honeywell Amherstburg is one of only two Honeywell hydrofluoric acid plants in North America. The closure of this facility presents an opportunity to buy a wide range of general plant & production support equipment including rolling stock, material handling equipment, maintenance shop equipment and new poly pipe inventory. In addition, there is over $2.2 million in stores inventory available.
Honeywell is the world's largest producer of hydrofluoric acid, a solution of hydrogen fluoride in water. Hydrofluoric acid is a precursor to numerous pharmaceuticals as well as being used to produce teflon, fluropolymers, flurocarbons and refrigerants.
In addition to machine tools, metal fab, welding and material handling equipment, there is also a large quantity of plant & production support equipment available, including a high-value inventory of electrical/hydraulic/pneumatic/mechanical spares, bearings, motors, etc.
- (120) Sections of NEW Dura-Line PE4710 PolyPipe Pressurized Pipe, 11” Dia x 40’L HDPE
- $2.2 million (Cost) of Miscellaneous Stores Inventory
- Steel Inventory
- CAT 938G Wheel Loader
- JLG 600AJ Aerial Boom Lift
- Kubota RTV1100 Utility Vehicle
- Toyota & Clark Forklifts - to 9,000-Lb.
- (2) Haulmark Single-Axle Enclosed Trailers
- Clarke JU6H-UF60 Fire Pump Station
- Mettler Toledo 200,000-Lb Truck Scale
- (9) Mobile Office Buildings - to 20' x 40'
- 5-Ton x 28' Bridge Crane
- Rolls of Tech Cable/Transformers
Machine, Metal Fab & Carpentry Shops
- Grip 20" x 80" Engine Lathe
- KBC 30VS Vertical Milling Machine
- Piranha P50 Ironworker
- Marvel & KBC Vertical Band Saws
- Oster 784 Threader
- (6) Ridgid Threaders
- Enerpac & OTC Shop Presses
- Radial Arm Drill & Drill Presses
- Tennsmith 3' x 26-Gauge Manual Shear
- Sampson & King Manual Sheet Metal Brakes
- Plate Bending Rolls
- Welders & Plasma Cutter
- Chop & Table Saws
- Precision Measuring Equipment
- Rescue Equipment & Safety Gear
- Electric Motors & Pumps - 25 to 300-HP
- Hand & Power Tools
- (20) Stanley Vidmar Cabinets
- Much More
- Buyers are responsible for removing all of their purchases. Hilco does not provide rigging or shipping services and is not responsible for any rigging or shipping issues.
- Removal deadline: 30 June 2017
- Removal dates and times: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM local time Monday through Friday.
- Standard Removal Terms apply.
- Anyone performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- Prequalified riggers offering services for this sale include:
KMJ Machinery Movers
Contact: John Crease
Phone: +1 519.737.6120
CMF Group Machinery Movers
Contact: Cam Lachine
Phone: +1 519.737.9773