Sale held in conjunction with
Strictly by prior appointment.
- Nutek NTM4910-XL type LMC-S2 (LMC2100HE) Laser Marking System (2013) View Video
- Nutek NTM720EL 2 FW Sorting Off Loader View Video
- SJ Inno Tech HP-1000SCE Screen Printer (2013) View Video
- Suneast PEAK350 Lead Free Wave Soldering System (2010 & 2009)
- 2 Speedline Technology Electrovert Omniexcel 7 Throughfeed Reflow Oven (Both 2008)
- 2 Landrex Optima 7300 Optical Inspection Unit (c2008)
- YJ Link AVL CE Vacuum Loader (2013) View Video
- 2 YJ Link AMR CE Buffer Stations View Video
- YJ Link AVT CE Turn Station (2013) View Video
- Cooper Rason Sorting Off Loader and Stacker View Video
- Cooper Rason PCB Rotator View Video
Subject to availability
- Removal Deadline: TBC June 2019, 4:00pm GMT, Strictly by prior appointment
- Removal Hours: TBC June 2019, 8:30am - 4:00pm BST only
- Collection is only once a paid in full invoice has been received
- Standard Removal Terms
- The Buyer and or their removal contractor must supply their own lifting equipment
Method statements and risk assessments, copies of all relevant insurances documents and operator licenses must be supplied and approved ahead of any item being dismantled or moved in accordance with Health & Safety policies
Site attendance for the duration of the removal process to be confirmed and agreed in advance.
Please note that Hilco's listed service providers do NOT work for Hilco. They are independent contractors. The providers are listed as a customer service only. Any instruction given is at your own risk and expense. Hilco is not in any way liable for any acts or omissions of the providers.
Phone: +44 (0)161 682 8833
Unit 16, Crown Business Centre