Offers Due: Friday 26 October 2018.
Featured Items to be added soon.
An established Security Training, Vetting and Staffing Solutions provider for the UK Aviation sector. Situated in the South East of England, the Company serves a wide-ranging client base that includes ‘blue chip’ airline agencies.
Incorporated in 2012, the Company provides fully-trained permanent and temporary labour to clients in the international Freight Forwarding, Courier, Logistics & Shipping industries.
The Company’s three primary service lines involve:
- Security Training – the Company’s Civil Aviation Authority (“CAA”) qualified staff are able to train labour on-site
- Vetting – the Company provides industry-standard DBS checking services
- Staffing – the Company provides 400 staff across numerous sites.
Based in close proximity to Heathrow Airport, the team currently comprises:
- 4 Partners with 40 years’ combined recruitment industry experience
- 12 permanent employees
The Company’s principal clients include globally-renowned brands:
- International Courier companies
- World-leading Logistics Multinationals
- Major aviation Ground Handling companies
Presently, the Company provides 8,800 hours of staffing to its key clients on a weekly basis, and has a strong pipeline.
With historically strong revenues since incorporation the Company has disclosed the following performance:
- Turnover for YE 2017 was circa £6.4m
- Operating profit margin for YE 2017 was 6.4%
- Gross profit margins averaged 13.8% over last 4 years
Purchase of the business and assets of the Company is expected through sale via insolvency procedure.
Offers are invited for the business and assets at the earliest opportunity and interested parties should express their interest on or before 12:00pm on Tuesday 23 October 2018.
If you require any further information, please contact Paul Davies or Matthew McGoldrick for a non-disclosure agreement
Paul Davies, +44 (0)20 7465 1972 email@example.com
Matthew McGoldrick, +44 (0)20 7465 1973 firstname.lastname@example.org
• Removal Deadline: TBD • Removal Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM Local Time • Standard Removal Terms • Riggers/Buyers who want to operate machinery on site must provide sufficient insurance • Pre-Qualified Riggers: Will be listed as received