|Catalog Coming Soon|
Please note, the current lot catalog is a preview of the available equipment. Complete catalog coming soon.
Supplier of Machined & Processed Solid & Tubular Products for the Oilfield Industry
Online Only Auction
19 August 2020 10:00 am CT
19 August 2020 10:00 am CT
12 August 2020, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm CT or earlier by appointment.
Horizontal Band Saws (30-Available)
- 28” x 28” Hyd-Mech H-28A (New 2013), 3-Available
- 28” x 28” Behringer HBP-800AXL (New 2014)
- 22” x 22” Hyd-Mech H-22A (New to 2013), 5-Available
- 21” x 21” Amada Dynasaw 530 (New 2014), 2-Available
- 18” x 18” Hyd-Mech H-18A (New to 2013), 6-Available
- 17” x 17” Behringer HBP-430A (New 2010)
- 16” x 16” Amada HFA-400W (New 2004), 2-Available
- 14” x 14” Hyd-Mech H-14A (New to 2013), 3-Available
- 14” x 16” DoAll C-4100A
CNC Cold Saws
- Behringer HCS 150/160, 6” Capacity (New 2011), 2-Available
- 25,000-Lb Taylor 250P Diesel (New 2001)
- 18,500-Lb Hyster H-210HD Diesel (New 2008)
- 15,500-Lb Hyster H-155XL2 Diesel (New 2006), 3-Available
- 15,500-Lb Hyster H-155FT Diesel (New to 2013), 3-Available
- 15,000-Lb Hyster S-155FT Diesel (New to 2010)
- 15,000-Lb Hyster H-150XL2 Diesel
- 15,000-Lb Doosan D70S-5 (New 2011)
- 15,000-Lb Clark C70D Diesel, 4-Available
- 15,000-Lb Yale GDP155 Diesel, 5-Available
- 10,000-Lb Hyster H-110XM Diesel
- 10,000-Lb Yale GDP110 Diesel
- 8,150-Lb Daewoo D45S-5
- 8,000-Lb Hyster H-80FT & H-80XM, 3-Available
- 6,000-Lb Toyota 7FDU30
- 5,800-Lb Daewoo G35C-5
- 5,000-Lb Daewoo G25S-3
- 5,000-Lb Yale GLP050
- 5,000-Lb Raymond 425-C50TT, 5-Available
- 10,000-Lb Combilift C10000GT (New 2013), 5-Available
- 10,000-Lb Combilift CL60100LA24
- 10,000-Lb Omega Diesel (New 2011)
- 10,000-Lb Raymond 076-SL100TN and 940-SL100TN (New to 2013), 7-Available
- 8,500-Lb Combilift C8000DGT (New 2012)
- 8,000-Lb Combilift CL20080LA47
Over (550) Sections of Heavy-Duty Cantilever Racking, up to 25’H x 15’W, Single & Double Sided
- Buyers are responsible for removing all of their purchases. Hilco does not provide rigging or shipping services and is not responsible for any rigging or shipping issues.
- Buyers are responsible for removing all purchased lots, including all associated parts, components and accessories, if applicable, from site by removal deadline. Buyers with items left on site after deadline are subject to fines of $500 per day or could be subject to abandonment with no further recourse.
- Removal deadline - Houston, TX: 20 August - 11 September, 2020
- Removal deadline - Oklahoma and Edmonton, AB, Canada: 20 - 28 August, 2020
- Removal hours - all locations: Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM local time
- Standard Removal Terms apply.
- Anyone performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- A buyer release form must be completed and supplied to Hilco personnel if someone other than the registered bidder is picking up auction purchases. They can be turned into Hilco personnel on site or faxed to our office at +1 616.732.7100.
- Prequalified riggers offering services for this sale will be listed here as they become available.