11 - 17 April 2019
17 April 2019 12:00 pm CT
15 April 2019, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm or earlier by appointment
Congress Drives, established in 1915, is a manufacturer of aluminum and zinc die cast pulleys and custom die cast components. With (14) cells for both hot and cold chamber die casting, including cold-chamber aluminum die casting with capacities from 400 to 800-ton and hot-chamber zinc die casting with capacities from 275 to 600-ton. The company also provided machining and finishing services.
Die Cast Machines
- 800-Ton HPM 800-Z
- 700-Ton Ex-Cell-O B&T DC-700-A
- 650-Ton Ex-Cell-O B&T DC-650-A
- 650-Ton Prince 629
- 600-Ton B&T DC-600-Z
- 550-Ton Ex-Cell-O B&T DC-550-A
- 550-Ton B&T DC-550-A
- (2) 500-Ton Ex-Cell-O B&T DC-500-A
- 500-Ton Prince 528 CCA
- 425-Ton Kux/Wickes BH-425
- 400-Ton HPM II-400Z
- 400-Ton B&T DC-400-Z
- 250-Ton B&T DC-250-Z
- (23) Trim Presses - 4 to 50-Ton, 4-Post & C-Frame
- (11) Melting & Holding Furnaces
- American Wheelabrator Shot Blast System
- Vibratory Finishers
- Parts Washers
- Complete Machine Shop & CNC Machine Tools
- Material Handling
- Air Handling
- QA / Test & Measurement
In partnership with:
- Buyers are responsible for removing all of their purchases. Hilco does not provide rigging or shipping services and is not responsible for any rigging or shipping issues.
- Removal days for items requiring a rigger: (die cast machines, trim presses and furnaces) 22 April - 10 May, 2019, Monday through Friday, from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM CDT.
- Removal days for hand carry and smaller items: 22 -26 April, 2019, Monday through Friday, from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM CDT.
- Standard Removal Terms apply.
- Anyone performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
Hanks Machinery MoversContact: Stan SidorovPhone: 972-225-1811 | Mobile: 972-800-9697Email: email@example.com