CNC Machining, Metal Fab, Welding & More
21 - 26 February 2019
26 February 2019 10:00 am ET
20 February 2019, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm or earlier by appointment
The Westshore Innovative Network (WIN) offers a variety of metalworking services including CNC machining of complex, tight tolerance components; metal cutting, fabrication and welding of sheet metal and plate steel; part certification through an ISO/IEC 17025 accredited metrology lab; as well as assembly and painting operations. This sale will feature tooling and support equipment from this facility.
Sale in partnership with:
- Buyers are responsible for removing all of their purchases. Hilco does not provide rigging or shipping services and is not responsible for any rigging or shipping issues.
- Removal deadline: 15 March 2019
- Removal dates and times: 27 February - 15 March 2019, 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM local time Monday through Friday.
- Standard Removal Terms apply.
- Anyone performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- Prequalified riggers: