Tooling & Support Equipment from Facility
21 February 2019 10:00 am ET
20 February 2019, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm or earlier by appointment
The Westshore Innovative Network (WIN) offers a variety of metalworking services including CNC machining of complex, tight tolerance components; metal cutting, fabrication and welding of sheet metal and plate steel; part certification through an ISO/IEC 17025 accredited metrology lab; as well as assembly and painting operations. This sale is an opportunity to purchase high-end CNC machine tools, fabrication equipment, test/measurement equipment, and support equipment. Select machines are available for immediate sale in advance of the live, onsite webcast to be held on February 21.
The featured machines include:
CNC Bridge Mills
- SNK AIC-200, 5-Facing Mill, 78.75” x 216.5” Table (2000)
- SNK RB-4NS, 78.75” x 158” Table (1995)
- SNK RB-2NM, 47.2” x 98.4” Table (1995)
CNC Horizontal Boring Mill
- Butler Elgamil HE4000, 5” Spindle, C-Axis, (2) Rotary Tables
- Rockford 72” x 312”
- Rockford 38” x 145”
CNC Vertical Machining Centers
- Mazak Nexus 510C-II (2010)
- (2) Mazak Nexus 510C (to 2004)
- Mazak MTV-655/60
- Mazak AJV-60/80
- Mazak AJV-50/80
- Mazak AJV-35/80
- Mazak VTC-20B
CNC Lathes / Turning Centers
- Mazak M-5-N 2500U, 24” x 100”
- Mazak QT-30
- Mazak QT-N-20 Universal
- Mazak SQT 18M Mark II
- Trumpf L4030 3000-Watt CNC Laser, 6’ x 12’
- Mazak New Turbo X-48 1000-Watt CNC Laser, 4’ x 8’
- Bystronic 112-Ton x 10’2” CNC Hydraulic Press Brake (2003)
- Pemserter 2000 Insertion Press (2005)
- (11) Miller Welders, to 450-Amp (to 2017)
Sale in partnership with:
- Buyers are responsible for removing all of their purchases. Hilco does not provide rigging or shipping services and is not responsible for any rigging or shipping issues.
- Removal deadline: 15 March 2019
- Removal dates and times: 22 February - 15 March 2019, 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM local time Monday through Friday.
- Standard Removal Terms apply.
- Anyone performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- Prequalified riggers: