1 August 2017
28 & 31 July 2017
9:00AM - 4:00PM ET
The available supply of the Platinum Group Metals (PGMs) that is derived from recycled automotive converters represents a significant and growing portion of new metal each year, metal that will be required to satisfy the increasingly more stringent global emissions standards mandated by broadening global regulations.
A-1 Specialized Services & Supplies, Inc. is the world's leading recycler of platinum group metals (PGMs) from automotive catalysts, managed in accordance with the highest standards, as certified under ISO:9001, ISO:14001 and OHSAS 18001. The company had two principal lines of business: the processing of salvage automotive catalytic converters, platinum spark plugs, oxygen sensors, and non-automotive catalysts obtained worldwide from networks of dismantlers, scrap yards, parts dealers, and manufacturers, to recover platinum, palladium and rhodium, and the marketing and sale to consumers of these same metals in commodity-grade form.
This sale features the salvage, processing, and support equipment only, there are no raw materials or metals available. A-1 is headquartered in Croydon, Pennsylvania, just north of Philadelphia.
Important note: All processing equipment will be sold through an online auction which opens on Monday, July 31 @ 9:00 AM ET and begins closing on Thursday, August 3 @ 12:00 PM ET.
Featured items to be sold during live, onsite webcast auction on August 1:
- (40) LP Gas Forklift Trucks - to 7,000-Lb, w/ Pneumatic or Cushion Tires and Rotating Forks or Box Clamp Attachments
- New Holland LB-90 Backhoe
- Gehl V270 Skid Steer
- (8) International Box Trucks
- (2) Ottawa Yard Spotter Trucks
- (5) Rider-Type Floor Sweepers
- (5) Aerial Boom & Scissor Lifts
- (13) Storage Trailers
- (1000's) of Rigid Wire Baskets, Collapsible Bulk Containers, and Plastic Pallets
- (130) 6'H Aluminum Totes
- Miller Welders & Plasma Cutters
- Machine Shop
- Plant Support Equipment
- Buyers are responsible for removing all of their purchases. Hilco does not provide rigging or shipping services and is not responsible for any rigging or shipping issues.
- Removal deadline: TBD
- Removal dates and times: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM local time Monday through Friday.
- View Removal Terms.
- Anyone performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- Prequalified riggers offering services for this sale will be listed here as they become available.