- All equipment will be nationalized and duties will be paid by Working Liner. Only the VAT will be due.
- Buyers who are purchasing for export must pay the VAT and apply for a refund once exported.
- Local buyers must pay the VAT only.
Working Liner Services (WLS) is a CNC metal machining company located in the industrial region of Monterrey, Mexico. Its primary function is the production of components for the Oil and Gas Industry. WLS manufactures high-end precision components using the highest-grade technology available in the market as well as highly qualified personnel from different regions of the globe. They have manufactured many components for down-hole products and are experienced in cutting many different types of alloy steels such as 4140, 4130, 4145, 4340, 8630, as well as corrosion resistant and exotic steels such as 13 Chrome, Super 13 Chrome, 25 Chrome, Inconel, etc.
Prosimac 1-Ton Jib Crane
Steady Rests, Tooling & Attachments
- Removal will be conducted 2 - 20 May 2016.
- No items released until payment is received in full (including VAT if applicable).