Auction Conducted By:
28 September - 4 October 2017
04 October 2017 3:00 pm AEST
23 Large Capacity Injection Moulders:
• 3000 Ton LG - ID 3000HM; Platten 2550 x 2450 mm (1999)
• 2800 Ton UBE - ST 2800-660.07; Platten 2550 x 2450 mm (1994)
• 2600 Ton BATTENFELD – BA T 2 x 1300/2500; Platten 2700 x 3000 mm (1988)
• 2200 Ton BATTENFELD - BA 2 x 11000/25000; Platten 2700 x 2300 mm (1985)
• 1800 Ton BATTENFELD – BA T 18000/25000; Platten 2300 x 2300 mm (1993)
• 1300 Ton UBE –UBEMAX ST Series 1300-240; Platten 1942 x 1915 mm (1993)
• 1200 Ton ENGEL- ES 14000/1200; Platten 1690 x 1690 mm (1986)
• 1000 Ton BATTENFELD - HM 10000/12000; Platten 1960 x 1690 mm (2003)
• 850-900 Ton LG - IDE 850EN; Platten 1580 x 1580 mm (1998)
• 800 Ton ENGEL –ES 2000/350; Platten 1500 x 1500 mm (1986)
• 660 Ton KAWAGUCHI –K660B; Platten 1400 x 1300 mm (1988+1989) 2 Machines
• 650 Ton ENGEL –ES3500/650-ST; Platten 1390 x 1390 mm (1986)
• 650 Ton UBE –PZIII 650; Platten 1390 x 1390 mm (1994-1997) 3 machines
• 650 Ton NISSEI –FV9100; Platten 1540 x 1540 mm (1998)
• 550 Ton TOSHIBA –ISG550GS-34A; Platten 1230 x 1230 mm (1998)
• 500 Ton BATTENFELD –BA500STD; Platten 1100 x 1100 mm (1980´s)
• 500 Ton BATTENFELD –BA5000/4000; Platten 1100 x 1100 mm (1986)
• 450 Ton KAWAGUCHI – KM 480B 480T; Platten 1190 x 1180 mm (1990)
• 350 Ton NISSEI – FN 7000; Platten 1055 x 1055 mm (1997)
• 280 Ton KAWAGUCHI –KM280B; Platten 915 x 900 mm (1993 +1994) 2 machines
Visit Grays Online for more information
Delivery is not an option for this sale. The removal of the goods is the buyer's responsibility.
The items are located at 68-80 Kirkham Road West, Keysborough, Victoria
- The area is defined as a worksite and in accordance with the requirements of the VIC OH&S Act 2004, site removal activities must be conducted on a safe manner. In order to manage and minimise site risks. The assets have been categorised into type A or B Assets.
Type "A" assets are low risk and are to be removed by the purchaser with Grays staff supervision and are to be collected on Wednesday 18th to Friday 27th October 2017 between 8.30am and 3.30pm (Excluding Weekends).
Type "B" assets are high risk and the site activities must be in accordance with Graysonline contractor procedures and are to be collected on Monday 30th to Friday 10th November 2017 by appointment only with Heath Burriss on 03 8726 9100 or email email@example.com (Excluding Weekends) (Excluding Public Holiday) . JSAs and contractor requirements forms are to be submitted before work is started on site.
Alternatively GraysOnline have pre-qualified the following contractors to perform removal work on site.
- Shane from total crane trucks on 0418 540 794
- Vince from Hughes Brothers Removals & Logistics on 0419 363 940
- Troy From Machinery Relocations Australia on 0487 939 785
- If you would like to further discuss the site OH&S issues, please contact Grays OHS Manager. (Stuart Heydon - 0438 276 568)
Pick up can only be made once cleared funds are received. Purchasers cannot pick up until full invoice is paid.
Please advise Graysonline of your removal/collection arrangements, the following contractor package must be faxed or emailed to Sue firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 8726 9160.
An invoice will be available for collection when you pick up your goods.
Once assets are removed the transaction between GraysOnline and the bidder is deemed complete. There will be no recourse beyond this time, even in the event of third party collections. If you are unsure please refrain from bidding.
Important Information: Please note it is the purchaser’s responsibility to ensure the safe removal of their lots and provide suitably qualified personnel to remove their lots. All lots have been electrically disconnected. Occupational Health and Safety regulations apply to this site. Any questions regarding the removal of any lots should be directed to the enquiries name or phone number indicated on sale web page.
Third Party Pick Up
If you intend to send a Third Party to collect your goods on your behalf, you need to send them with a copy of your Winner’s E-mail, photocopy of ID and Signed Note of Authority permitting GraysOnline staff to release your purchases to the third party. Alternatively, Email - email@example.com or fax all relevant documents to (03) 8726 9160 with the required information to ensure a speedy and efficient collection.
If you intend to send a third party to collect your goods on your behalf, the third party must present the following on your behalf:
- a copy of your winner’s e-mail
- a photocopy of your photo ID
- a signed letter of authority permitting GraysOnline staff to release your purchases to the third party.