Equipment located at:
802 S. American St.
Joelan Dunkel- 510-520-7841
16 - 22 August 2018
22 August 2018 4:00 pm PT
21 August 2018, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm PT or earlier by appointment. Contact Mark Reynolds.
We are conducting a SHORT NOTICE timed, online auction sale of the support equipment listed below. The equipment & accessories were used in support of the CNC machining and plastic injection molding operations of a biomedical device manufacturer. While the primary production machinery has already been sold, this is an opportunity to purchase late-model, limited use, exceptionally well-maintained support equipment.
All the equipment has been relocated from the operating facility to Dunkel Logistics warehouse, 802 S. American Street, Stockton, CA. Dunkel Logistics will handle all packaging/shipping prep with pre-set pricing. Buyers will need to supply prepaid UPS (or other) shipping labels and Dunkel will coordinate the rest. Local buyers will be able to pickup their own items for a very limited time only.
- Over (700) CAT 40 Tool Holders
- Chick Multi-Lok Tombstones
- Pallets for Mazak Nexus 5000-II HMC
- (20) Kurt Vises
- Chucks, Rotary Tables & Indexers
Test & Measurement (70+ Lots)
- Digital & Manual Height Gauges
- Micrometers & Calipers
- Pin Gage Sets
- Chamfer Gages
- Surface Plates
- Double End Grinders
- H-Frame Shop Press
- Abrasive Blast Cabinet
- Work Tables & Benches
- All the equipment has been relocated from the operating facility to Dunkel Logistics warehouse, 802 S. American Street, Stockton, CA. Dunkel Logistics will handle all packaging & shipping prep with pre-set pricing. Buyers will need to supply prepaid UPS (or other) shipping labels and Dunkel will coordinate the rest. Local buyers will be able to pickup their own items for a very limited time only.
- Rigging services to be provided by Hilco approved rigger ONLY and all fees will be noted for each asset. No outside rigging companies will be permitted at this site. Rigging services will be provided by Dunkel Logistics Machinery Moving & Rigging
- Removal Deadline: August 31, 2018
- Removal Hours: 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM PT Monday through Friday
- Standard Removal Terms apply.
- Onsite carry out p/u will only be on Monday 8/27 from 9:00 – 4:30 (everything will be packaged so, yes buyer still needs to pay packaging fee)
- Site Contact for p/u and Delivery questions is Joelan Dunkel- Cell 510-520-7841
- For all other p/u’s the buyer will either supply package labels for Fed-x or UPS and Dunkel will take those carry packed items to a local office for shipment. Same procedure for common carrier, Fed-x or UPS freight for skidded heavier items. However, the buyer will coordinate p/u dates with Dunkel so Dunkel can coordinate BOL’s for these onsite p/u’s if required
- If one buyer were to buy multiple lots of like items (i.e most of the CAT 40 holders or Kurt vises, multiple gauges, etc..) there could be a discount applied to the packaging fees if items can be consolidated to (1) skid(s) and shrink wrapped, etc.. We can make that call at the end of the sale and determine if this is required for a certain buyer
Logical Solution Services (TRANSPORTATION ONLY)
Contact: Michael Height
Satellite Specialized Transportation, Inc. (TRANSPORTATION ONLY)
Contact: Paul D. Scalley