Bids Due 11 April 2018
By appointment only.
- Nova Machinery & Engineering 74" x .500" x 80,000-Lb (New 2012)
- Braner 72” x .250" x 60,000-Lb (New 2012)
- (2) Virginia Crane 40-Ton x 90' Bridge Cranes
- Trackmobile 9TM Rail Car Mover
- Hyster S155XL2 15,000-Lb LPG Forklift
- Superior Crane 36-Ton x 4' Telescoping Coil Grab
- Avery Weigh-Tronix 100,000-Lb. Scale
- Skyjack SJIII-3226 Scissor Lift
- Maintenance Equipment
Hilco Real Estate is pleased to announce the Sealed Bid Sale of a 65,000+ SF steel processing facility in Jackson, AL, approximately 60 miles north of Mobile, AL. The property was originally constructed in 2012 with proximity to multiple other steel suppliers along the State Highway 43 corridor. The site also boasts a drive-in and covered rail spur (Norfolk Southern). Additionally, the property has eight drive-in doors, as well as the in-place infrastructure and excess land to duplicate and expand the existing structure.
(The information contained herein is subject to inspection and verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its inaccuracy, errors, or omissions, are assumed by the Sellers, their representatives or Auctioneer. ALL ACREAGE AND DIMENSIONS ARE APPROXIMATE. This offering is subject to prior sale and may be withdrawn, modified or canceled without notice at any time. This is not a solicitation nor offering to residents of any state where this offering may be prohibited.)
Sale in partnership with:
- Removal deadline: TBD
- Removal dates and times: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM local time Monday through Friday.
- Buyers are responsible for removing all of their purchases. Hilco does not provide rigging or shipping services and is not responsible for any rigging or shipping issues.
- Standard Removal Terms apply.
- Anyone performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- Prequalified riggers offering services for this sale will be listed here as they become available.