|Access Data Room|
01 - 07 March 2017
07 March 2017 12:00 pm MT
06 March 2017
9:00 am - 4:00 pm MT
or earlier by appointment. Preview appointments are required for ALL site visits.
Schedule an appointment.
Rio Tinto Kennecott is a fully integrated mining operation located just outside Salt Lake City, Utah. In April 2012, Rio began construction of a Molybdenum Autoclave Plant (MAP) within the Kennecott facility. Molybdenum is a mineral that is found within copper deposits. The MAP was designed to separate the molybdenum from the copper and process it to chemical grade with high efficiency through an autoclave process. All of the MAP equipment was purchased new and either fully-installed, tested, and maintained; partially installed; or is properly stored in climate controlled facilities onsite.
Filter Presses / Filters / Water Treatment
- (3) Outotec Larox PF48 Type PF 72/96 M48 Vertical Filter Presses (2011)
- Ishigaki MCFGC-1500x64/98 Filter Press (2011)
- (2) Delkor 59" x 59" Filter Presses
- (2) Sparkler Filter MCRO-800WCD Leaf Filters (2012)
- Sparkler Filter MCMRO-600 & MCRO-500 Filters (2011)
- Siebtechnik SHS502 Pusher-Type (2011), 25-HP
- Eaton Metal Products 118,600-Gallon Horizontal (2011)
- Stanco Vertimill Lime Slaking System
- Stedman H-40H10 Pulverizer (2013)
- Bepex TS-14 Turbulizer Mixer (2011)
- Rotex R3221A Screener
- Bepex Rietz TJ-16 Thermascrew Processor (2011)
- Buhler Aeroglide Continuous Flow 2-Zone Conveyor Dryer/Cooler
Bulk Material Handling, Transfer & Storage
- (12) Halverson Compactor Feed Bins, 4 to 25-Ton Capacity (2012)
- (18) Hapman Closed Tube Drag Conveyors, 139-Cu.Ft. to 787-Cu.Ft., 4" to 12" Diameter
- (4) McCord Belt Conveyors, 36"W x 23'L
- Quantity of Orthman 316SS Screw Conveyors, 6" to 14"D x up to 430"L (2011)
Air Handling / Gas Boosters / Blowers
- Sullair V320 TS400WC 460-HP Air Compressor (2012)
- (3) Sullair TS32S 400WC 410-HP Air Compressors (2012)
- (2) Spencer G-50400H 400-HP Outboard Gas Booster Turbine Generators (2012)
- (2) Ingersoll Rand SFB Pressure Blower Packages
- (3) MK Plastics Blowers
Heat Exchangers / Crystallizer System
- Large Quantity of Horizontal, Vertical, U-Tube, Hairpin U-Tube (to 2012)
- Swenson Rhenium Crystallizer System (2012)
- (4) Mark Steel Ammonia Stripper, 36"D x 81' and 42" x 93' (2012)
- (2) Mark Steel Ammonia Absorber, 36"D x 40' and 60"D x 35' (2012)
Tanks / Agitators
- (100+) Storage, Pressure, Condensate, Thickener, Filtrate, Settler, and Mixing
- 375-Gallon to 309,000-Gallon
- Stainless, Carbon, Fiberglass, Poly
- Quantity of Agitators - Lightnin & Hayward Gordon, 1 to 20-HP
- Mikropul Venturi Scrubber System
- (3) Ducon Fiberglass Scrubbers, Sizes 18 & 48
- Schutte & Koerting Tower Scrubber
- CCS Phoenix Fiberglass Counterflow Cooling Tower (2012), 6,510-Ton Capacity
- (2) Camcorp Dust Collectors, 50-HP & 15-HP
- Complete Automatic Drum Filling Line
- Westfalia Automatic Pallet Storage & Retrieval System
- Quantity of Pumps - 2 to 200-HP; Vertical Turbine, Centrifugal, Centrifugal Slurry, Positive Displacement, Torque Flow, Axial Flow
- (6) CRS Bridge Cranes - 3 to 25-Ton; 40' to 75' Span
- (24) TCI H5 Active Line Conditioners, 50 to 225-Amp
- Rigging, loading and removal of assets from Rio Tinto shall be conducted pursuant to Section 13 of the Asset Purchase Agreement.
- Buyers will not be permitted to access the facility to remove purchased assets.
- Buyers shall be required to contract with a rigging company that has been pre-approved by Rio Tinto or use Rio Tinto's on-site contractor for removal of certain warehouse and yard assets.
- Appointment is required for removal.
- Loading of items from the warehouse and yard to be scheduled separately from items installed throughout the facility.