10 - 17 January 2018
17 January 2018 12:00 pm ET
16 January 2018
9:00 am - 4:00 pm ET
This sale is an opportunity to purchase power generation and plant & production support equipment from a 230-megawatt coal-fired power plant.
The ROVA plant is a two-unit facility that began commercial operation in 1994 and 1995 with pulverized coal as its primary fuel source. ROVA was built as a Public Utility Regulatory Policies Act co-generation facility to supply Dominion North Carolina Power (“DNCP”). As of March 1, 2017 the facility was taken offline and has been idle since.
Power Generation & Distribution
- GE 182-MW Steam Turbine Generator
- Alhstrom 52-MW Steam Generator & Mitsubishi Turbine
- GE & ABB Power Transformers (to 2295-Amp, 230,000 / 13,200 / 4160-Volt)
- (7) Riley Stoker 800 & 400-HP
- Piranha P-70 Hydraulic Ironworker
- Harrison M450 Gap Bed Engine Lathe
- Acer 3VK Vertical Milling Machine
- Chevalier FSG-818M Surface Grinder
- Nardini FRN-50 Radial Arm Drill
- DoAll 2013-V Vertical Band Saw
- Miller Welders
- ESAB Plasma Cutting Systems
- Kone 75/15-Ton
- Kone 35/10-Ton
- Caterpillar D7R Crawler Tractor
- ElectroMechanical (EMD) SW-10 Diesel Locomotive
- Buyers are responsible for removing all of their purchases. Hilco does not provide rigging or shipping services and is not responsible for any rigging or shipping issues.
- Removal deadline: 09 February 2018
- Removal dates and times: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM local time Monday through Friday.
- Standard Removal Terms apply.
- Anyone performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- Prequalified riggers offering services for this sale will be listed here as they become available.
- Please refer to individual lots for special removal instructions.