21 - 27 September 2017
27 September 2017 4:00 pm AEST
The machines being sold were all used by Suppliers to TOYOTA-ALTONA Car Manufacturing Plant (Continental, Denso, Toyoda Gosei & Britax), which is ceasing production on October 3rd.
Additional 23 Large Capacity Plastic Injection Moulders (280 Ton - 3000 Ton) will be available on Online Auction 04-October-2017.
- LS Cable Injection Moulding Machine
- 2008 LS Cable LGH 550M Injection Moulding Machine
- 2010 Battenfeld TM 400/1300 B6S Moulding Machine
- 2009 Tedric TRX500V Injection Moulding Machine
- 2004 Battenfeld TM 3500/1330 Injection Moulding Machine
- 2009 Tederic TRX320V Injection Moulding Machine
- 2010 Sumitomo SE350HDZ-C1600
- 2001 Battenfeld HM 4500/2800 Injection Moulding Machine
- 2011 Tederic TRX280V Injection Moulding Machine
- 2011 Tederic TRX188V Injection Moulding Machine
- 2003 Nissei FV9100 Injection Moulding Machine & more
Visit Grays Online for more information
Delivery is not an option for this sale. The removal of the goods is the buyer's responsibility.
The items are located at Various Locations, South Australia and Victoria - Please refer to lot description for address details..
- The area is defined as a worksite and in accordance with the requirements of the VIC OH&S Act 2004, site removal activities must be conducted on a safe manner. In order to manage and minimise site risks. The assets have been categorised into type A or B Assets.
Type "A" assets are low risk and are to be removed by the purchaser with Grays staff supervision and are to be collected by appointment only with Tate Gilbert on 03 8726 9100 or email email@example.com.
Type “B” assets are high risk - No items in this sale have been categorised as Type B Assets.
Pick up can only be made once cleared funds are received. Purchasers cannot pick up until full invoice is paid.
Please advise Graysonline of your removal/collection arrangements, the following contractor package must be faxed or emailed to Susan on firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 8726 9160.
An invoice will be available for collection when you pick up your goods.
Once assets are removed the transaction between GraysOnline and the bidder is deemed complete. There will be no recourse beyond this time, even in the event of third party collections. If you are unsure please refrain from bidding.
Important Information: Please note it is the purchaser’s responsibility to ensure the safe removal of their lots and provide suitably qualified personnel to remove their lots. All lots have been electrically disconnected. Occupational Health and Safety regulations apply to this site. Any questions regarding the removal of any lots should be directed to the enquiries name or phone number indicated on sale web page.
Third Party Pick Up
If you intend to send a Third Party to collect your goods on your behalf, you need to send them with a copy of your Winner’s E-mail, photocopy of ID and Signed Note of Authority permitting GraysOnline staff to release your purchases to the third party. Alternatively, Email - email@example.com or fax all relevant documents to (03) 8726 9160 with the required information to ensure a speedy and efficient collection.
If you intend to send a third party to collect your goods on your behalf, the third party must present the following on your behalf:
- a copy of your winner’s e-mail
- a photocopy of your photo ID
- a signed letter of authority permitting GraysOnline staff to release your purchases to the third party.