Complete Metal Fabrication & Machine Shop
3-Day Online Only Auction
2-Day Auction: Closing 6 - 7 October 2020
06 October 2020 10:00 am ET
2 & 5 October 2020, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm ET or earlier by appointment
Tube & Pipe Fabrication
- (3) Greenlee 855GX IntelliBender, 854DX & 884-5 Conduit Benders
- (7) Greenlee 555SB, #1800, #1801 and #1818 Conduit Benders
- Gardner BWF-888 Sidewinder Conduit Bender
- Greenlee 640 Tugger Power Cable Puller
- (2) Ridgid 1224 & 1822-1 Pipe Threaders
- (6) Ridgid 700-T2 & 700 Portable Pipe Threaders
- Ridgid Manual Pipe Threaders, Vises & Cutters
- (100+) Ridgid Aluminum & Steel Pipe Wrenches
- (80+) Swagelok, Ridgid & Imperial Eastman Tube Benders
- Burndy Hydraulic and Electric Cutting & Compression Tools
Electrical Test & Calibration Equipment
- Over (150) Lots of Assorted Equipment Including: Meters, Balances, Flowmeters, Calibrators, Testers, Power Supplies, Analyzers, Detectors, Recorders, Gages, Transducer Modules, Thermocouples, Test Leads, Test Benches and Much, Much More
- Fluke, Emerson, Tektronix, Honeywell, GE, Hasting, Allen-Bradley, Biddle, Ametek, Siemens and More
Metal Shop Machinery
- DoAll C-916S Horizontal Band Saw
- DoAll 2013-V3 Vertical Band Saw
- Delta 6”/12” Disc & Belt Sander
MRO / Spares Inventory (Some Never Used)
- Large Quantity of Mechanical, Electrical & Fluid Control Spares, Including: Transformers, Circuit Breakers, Sub-Stations, Power Supplies, Controls, Control Systems, Cable, Wiring, Assorted Valves & Pumps, Transmitters, Regulators, Monitors, Piping, Conduit, Connectors, and Much More
- Large Quantity of Power & Hand Tools – Hilti, Milwaukee, DeWalt, Bosch, Greenlee
- (50+) Lyon 2-Door Heavy Duty Cabinets
- Removal is by appointment only. Removal appointments will only be scheduled once buyers’ invoice has been paid in full. All buyers must schedule their pickups with onsite Hilco contacts.
- Buyers are responsible for removing all purchased lots, including all associated parts, components and accessories, if applicable, from site by removal deadline. Buyers with items left on site after deadline are subject to fines of $500 per day or could be subject to abandonment with no further recourse.
- Removal days: 8 October - 6 November 2020, Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM local time
- Standard Removal Terms apply.
- A buyer release form must be completed and supplied to Hilco personnel if someone other than the registered bidder is picking up auction purchases. They can be turned into Hilco personnel on site or faxed to our office at +1 616.732.7100.
- Onsite personnel will escort buyer vehicles from the parking lot to the sale site.
- Hilco will provide assistance for buyers to locate and load their respective lots.
- Buyers will be able to carry and load any hand-carriable purchased lots.
- Buyers will not be allowed to operate any equipment onsite.
- Buyers will be responsible to provide all transportation for all purchased lots. Buyers will be responsible to secure purchased lots to the transportation provided by buyers.
- Buyers that require items to be boxed, palletized, crated and/or shipped will be responsible for the cost and coordination of these services with Navis Pack & Ship of Philadelphia.
The UPS Store
51 N 3rd St,
Philadelphia, PA 19106