29 October - 04 November 2020
04 November 2020 12:00 pm CT
2 & 3 November 2020 9:00 am - 3:30 pm CT or earlier by appointment
- Unipac 120 Rotary Tube Filler
- (3) Oden P/F3K Auto Inline Piston Fillers
Filling and Sealing Machines
- (2) Groninger Monobloc Filling and Capping Systems
- Alloyd 13SL1428FEQC Inline Blister Sealer (2005)
- (5) Alloyd 6S-CBE Rotary Blister Sealers
- Alloyd 690/216 Rotary Blister Sealer
- Pack West AUTO 120 6-Spindle Capper
- (4) Pack West AUTO 200 6-Spindle Cappers
- (5) Pack West Cap Sorting Elevators
- Axon EZ Seal EZ-100 Neck Bander (New in Crate)
- Marchesini BA100 Semi-Automatic Horizontal Cartoner
- Marchesini BA 50 Semi-Automatic Horizontal Cartoner
- Kalix KPS Automatic Horizontal Cartoner
Case Sealers, Erectors & Closers
- (14) 3M, Little David & Interpack Top & Bottom Sealers
- (3) Belco BEL 505 Semi-Automatic Case Erectors
- Bivans Tri-Seal Top Carton Closing Machine
- Shrink Bundlers with Heat Tunnels
- IMA-BFB MS 500EP Shrink Bundler
- Multipack FARDELLTRICE Shrink Bundler
- Thermo Scientific Versa Weigh (2012)
- Ramsey iCore Autocheck 8000
Labelers & Rewinders
- Accraply 35PW-S Front, Back and Wrap Labeler (2014)
- (3) Accraply 35PW Print & Apply Labeler
- Accraply ALS 350 Print & Apply Labeler
- (2) DT Technologies DL 414E Print & Apply Labelers
- Diagraph PA/6000 Print & Apply Labeler
- (2) Quadrel R220 Rewinders
Assembly Robotic Systems and Loading/Unloading Machines
- Fanuc LR Mate 200iC Robotic Puck Loading System (2007)
- (2) Farason Robotic Assembly System
- Farason Unloader Robotic Unloading and Depucking System
- (5) Farason Robotic Tray Unloading/Loading Systems
Tanks & Kettles
- (12) Hamilton, Groen & Lee Industries, 40 to 250-Gallon, Stainless Steel Kettles
- (24) Inox-Tech, JC Pardo, Dairy Craft, United Utensil, 50 to 3000-Gallon Stainless Steel, Jacketed, Half-Jacketed, Agitators
Sale in Partnership with:
- Buyers are responsible for removing all of their purchases. Hilco does not provide rigging or shipping services and is not responsible for any rigging or shipping issues.
- Buyers are responsible for removing all purchased lots, including all associated parts, components and accessories, if applicable, from site by removal deadline. Buyers with items left on site after deadline are subject to fines of $500 per day or could be subject to abandonment with no further recourse.
- Removal days: 5 - 20 November 2020, Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM local time
- Standard Removal Terms apply.
- Anyone performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- A buyer release form must be completed and supplied to Hilco personnel if someone other than the registered bidder is picking up auction purchases. They can be turned into Hilco personnel on site or faxed to our office at +1 616.732.7100.
- Prequalified riggers offering services for this sale will be listed here as they become available.