06 October 2016 10:00 am PT
05 October 2016
9:00 am - 4:00 pm PT
or earlier by appointment
- (3) Turatti/Urschel Produce Slice and Washing Lines
- (5) Complete Salad Bagging Lines with Ishida Bucket Scales, Ilapak VT4000S Vegatronic Form/Fill/Seal Baggers
- Urschel & Grote Slicers / Shredders
Juice & Flavored Tea Processing and Filling Line
- Fogg FG185 Monoblock Filler & Capper
- Complete Bulk Produce Truck Unload, Feed, Clean System
- Produce Distribution System
- Thermaline Pasteurizer
- Brown International 202 Series 207 Pulper/Finisher
- (4) 2850-Gallon Stainless Steel Storage Tanks
- Sancassiano GRE-400 (2012; CE Marked)
- Sancassiano GPE-C Planetary (2012; CE Marked)
- Sancassiano F3X-80 (2012; CE Marked)
- (4) Hobart HL1400 Planetary
- Risco 450-Liter Paddle
- Orbiter Junior 200 Twin Press (2012; CE Mark)
- Orbiter LPS 300C/G Pastry Sheeter (2012; CE Mark)
- Orbiter BPD 200 Pastry Divider (2012; CE Mark)
- Fish Engineering SFS400 Pastry Strip Sheeter/Feeder (2012; CE Mark)
- Fristsch Rollfix 700 Sheeter (2010; CE Mark)
- Turbo Systems Cheesecake Line (2012; CE Mark)
- (13) Turbo Systems D250P Depositors (CE Mark)
- (6) Comtec 1100 Pie & Pastry Crust Press (2012)
- (2) Bakon Manual Glaze Sprayers
- (2) Revent 724-G-CG 2-Rack Gas Fired (2012)
- (4) JBT Double D Revorack 4-Rack Gas Fired (2012, CE Mark)
- Large Quantity of Mettler-Toledo Scales
- Large Quantity of SS Totes, Cookie Sheets & Muffin Pans, Oven Racks
Fresh & Easy produced over 40 SKU's through the bagged salad lines. Production included any combination of leafy greens, whole or cut vegetables and or shredded vegetables like cabbage. The western-U.S. grocery store chain produced many of its own products including bagged salads, juices, flavored teas, ready-to-eat meals, soups, sauces, pastas, pies, desserts, and more.
This sale provides grocery chains, produce processors, beverage producers, commercial bakeries, and other food processing & packaging companies the unique opportunity to purchase late-model, state-of-the-art equipment, in exceptional condition at a fraction of the cost of new. In addition much of equipment is CE Certified.
- Buyers are responsible for removing all of their purchases. Hilco does not provide rigging or shipping services and is not responsible for any rigging or shipping issues.
- Removal deadline: 18 November 2016
- Removal by appointment only. Please contact John Reynolds at +1 847.571.0989 to schedule an appointment.
- Standard Removal Terms apply.
- Anyone performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- Pre-qualified riggers offering services for this sale include:
JL Amonett Co.
Contact: John Amonett