16 May 2017 10:00 am CT
This is a great opportunity for forging companies to expand their production capabilities, while only having to wait just a few months to do so. This sale features a Chambersburg 14,000-Lb. capacity air hammer; (19) large capacity heat treat furnaces; (11) forklifts with capacities from 12,000-Lbs. to 110,000-Lbs.; (5) Hyd-Mech and HEM horizontal band saws - up to 40" x 40"; (2) Pangborn shot blasts with 6' and 8' diameter tables; and a wide variety of plant & production support equipment.
In addition, we are selling inventory including forgings, tooling, ingots, and blocks made from carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, and precipitation hardening alloys. The inventory ranges from full-sized pieces weighing upwards of 50,000-Lbs. to small rectangular coupons weighing 10-Lbs. Forged shapes include rings, cylinders, blocks, disks, spools, shafts, round bars, and square bars. Certs are available for a majority of the inventory.
For over 50 years, Forge USA was an internationally recognized, ISO-certified steel forging company based in Houston, TX. Using the most effective and advanced forging processes available, Forge USA provided open-die forging products and services that met the highest standards in the industry. The company specialized in large forgings of critical components used in oil and gas, nuclear, aerospace, mining, construction, and maritime industries worldwide.
- Chambersburg 14,000-Lb. Capacity, Double Frame Air Hammer
- (7) Gas-Fired, Box-Type Furnaces, 138" to 168"W x 120"D x 96'H
- (7) Gas-Fired, Box-Type Furnaces, 102"W x 96"D x 84"H
- (3) Cress Electric Muffle Furnaces, 12" x 20" x 12"
- (2) Gas-Fired Car Bottom Furnaces, 96"W x 138"D x 72"H
- Complete Water and Polymer Quenching System
Automatic Horizontal Band Saws
- HEM 2000-40, 40" x 40"
- Hyd-Mech H-40, 40" x 40"
- Hyd-Mech H-32, 32" x 32"
- Hyd-Mech H-26, 26" x 26"
- Hyd-Mech H-24, 24" x 24"
- Pangborn LK-1, 8' Table
- Pangborn LK-4, 6' Table
- Hyster H620B, 62,000-Lb. Diesel
- Taylor 52,000-Lb. Diesel
- Otek 30,000-Lb. Diesel
- (4) Otek 20,000-Lb. Diesel, with 360 Degree Manipulator Attachment
- Otek 15,000-Lb. Diesel
- Clark 15,000-Lb. Diesel
- Otek 12,000-Lb. Diesel
- (3) Spare Diesel Engines, Detroit 6VS3 & CAT 3208
- Magnaflux CD-2100 Magnetic Particle Inspection System (2014)
- Genie Z-45/25J Aerial Lift (2011)
- Bridge & Jib Cranes
- Sullair & Ingersoll Rand Air Compressors
- (2) Marley AquaTower Cooling Towers
- Generac QTO 48-kW Generator
- Miller Welders and Welder/Generators
- General Maintenance & Machine Shop Equipment
- Buyers are responsible for removing all of their purchases. Hilco does not provide rigging or shipping services and is not responsible for any rigging or shipping issues.
- Removal deadline: 23 June 2017
- Removal dates and times: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM local time Monday through Friday.
- Standard Removal Terms apply.
- Anyone performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- Prequalified riggers offering services for this sale will be listed here as they become available.