Featured Items to be added soon.
Mazars LLP is trying to identify potential purchasers for a leading designer and manufacturer of valves specified by the world’s leading oil & gas, petrochemical, power and process companies
The company is a market leading manufacturer of:
- Double block and bleed valves
- Process interface valves
- Instrument valves and manifolds
- Modular mounting systems
- Instrument enclosures
- Cryogenic valves
These products are supplied to the world’s leading oil and gas, petrochemical, power and process companies for use in critical applications.
Part of a long established group, the company operates from a modern premises with state of the art testing facilities in the North of England (property owned by a connected company).
The company has global brand recognition with a strong market presence, supplying products to the industries’ largest projects.
Further information can be provided on request and following receipt of a signed non-disclosure agreement
Offers are invited in relation to the shares or business and assets
|Financial highlights (£'000)||FY18||FY19||FY20||FY21|
|EBITDA (exc. Mgt. charges)||171||(98)||12||158|
Year-end accounts and management information
- The company has a significant and enviable list of global operator approvals
- International client base with a current order book of c.£600k and a strong pipeline thereafter
- Committed to exceptional quality, safety and environmental standards:
- All aspects of the design, tender, manufacturing and sales are controlled by quality management systems accredited to ISO 9001
- Where applicable valve designs are verified and qualified to the Pressure Equipment Directive Module H
- Registered supplier with 1st Point Assessment and Achilles
- Independently accredited to OHSAS 18001 (Health & Safety) and ISO 14001 (Environment)
- The valves are manufactured and designed to meet the needs of the most onerous operator specifications, including fugitive emissions testing;
high pressure gas testing at high and low temperatures; materials including Norsok standards; sealing requirements utilising lip seals and fire testing certification to international standards
- Experienced and highly skilled workforce