Opening 10 September 2018
Day 1 Closing 11 September 2018
Day 2 Closing 12 September 2018
11 September 2018 10:00 am ET
10 September 2018
9:00 am - 4:00 pm ET
- (3) Timson T-32 Legacy Offset Web Presses
- Heidelberg SM74-5-P2+L 5-color 29" Sheetfed Press
- Heidelberg SM74-2 2-color 29" Sheetfed Press
- (3) Man Roland R901W 1-color 56" Sheetfed Presses
- Heidelberg SORMZ 2-color Offset Letterpress
- Konica Minolta C8000 Bizhub Digital Press
- OCE VarioPrint 6250 Digital Press
- OCE VarioPrint 6320 Digital Press
- Ricoh InfoPrint 5000 HP Digital Print System w/ Stralfors LX500 Unwinder, Lasermax Roll Systems Accumulator & Sheeter
- Muller Martini Presto Stitching Line
- Kolbus KL-400 End Sheet Tipper
- Meccatec Aster 2000 Booklet Sewing Line
- Stahl/VBF DM300 Casemakers
- Horizon SPF-200A Stitcher Folder, FC-200A Trimmer
- Muller Martini Zenith-S 3672 Trimmer
- Standard Horizon BQ-470 Perfect Binders
- Wohlenberg 44FS50 Trimmer
- Muller Martini Uno 1534 Stacker
- Standard Horizon BQ-270 Perfect Binders
- GP2 Technologies SC2-Autocase Casemakers
- MBO 24”, 36”, 40”, 44” Folding Lines
- GBC Delta and Voyager Laminators
- Ternes Register Plate Benders
- Paper Cutters from Polar, Challenge, Horizon
- TEC Lighting CONX UV Coaters
- Baum 3-Spindle Paper Drills
- Clark Aiken Matik 155A586 Sheeter
- 2006 Albo PT-1500AP Pile Turner
- 2007 Balemaster 4030G-8 Horizontal Baler
- Economy Horizontal Baler
- Max-Pak MP60HD Vertical Baler
- Kensol Franklin KF8500 Foil Hot Stamper
- Lantech Q-300 Stretch Wrapper
- Quincy 50-150 HP Air Compressors, Dryers
- 2011 SWI Trak K3 EMX CNC Mill
- 2011 SWI Trak TRL 1440 ELX CNC Lathe
- Hyster, Crown, Yale Forklifts, Electric & LPG
- Chevrolet Kodiak Box Truck, Cat Diesel
- Pallet Racking, Office Furnishings, and Much More
All items must be removed by Friday, October 12th.
Contact: Brad Emerson (314) 651-8898
WST Industries, LLC
Contact: Tim Skibitsky (919) 775-2320 or (919) 775-2320 Extn 122
Pedowitz Machinery Movers
Contact: James Foreman (252) 234-2888 or (561) 234-8758
Note: TBG is not the Shipper.
*The Branford Group does not pack, ship, store, crate or rig items. Buyers may either pick up their items at the designated auction site personally or can arrange for a third party logistics firm to manage the removal process for them. If someone other than the registered buyer at the sale is designated to pick up those purchased assets, the buyer must:
1) Contract with an independent logistics firm or other representative who will dismantle, crate, pack, or ship your purchased items.
2) Coordinate the removal of those purchased items to meet the time deadlines indicated on this page.
3) Submit an "Agent Release Authorization" form which will allow The Branford Group to release items to a third party contractor for shipping, crating or packing purposes. Since The Branford Group does not ship the items, we do not obtain/prepare any export licenses/documents. *The Branford Group finds and displays one or more local logistics service providers who understand our removal process, offer specific services, and have certain skills and capacities. We offer this service to you without representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever.
The Branford Group is not affiliated with any machinery rigging, transport or export company. We provide the names and contact information of available companies solely as a courtesy to our buyers. The Branford Group does not endorse or guarantee the services of any machinery rigging, transport or export company, and cannot be held responsible for any damage, omission or other problems incurred as a result of the actions of those companies. Buyers are encouraged to utilize a service provider of their choice, provided they supply The Branford Group with the required forms and insurance certificates.
For complete removal information, visit www.thebranfordgroup.com.