26 July 2016 10:00 am MT
9:00 am - 4:00 pm MT
Cameron Canada Corporation is a leading international manufacturer of oil and gas pressure control equipment including valves, wellheads, chokes, blowout preventers and assembled systems for oil and gas drilling, production and transmission used in onshore, offshore and subsea applications.
The closure of the company's steel fabrication facility in Calgary offers manufacturers of tanks, oil and gas pressure control equipment and other fabricated and welded steel assemblies the opportunity to purchase the featured assets listed below at this upcoming auction.
In addition, rigging companies or other industrial manufacturers in need of heavy lifting capabilities will have the unique opportunity to bid on a J & R L702-4-28 Lift-N-Lock hydraulic boom gantry. This system is capable of lifting 320-metric tons, with a max lift height of 28'. The system is equipped with (8) cross lifting beams and rides on rails.
- J & R Lift-N-Lock 320-Ton Hydraulic Boom Gantry
- Master Craft MC-20 20,000-Lb. Diesel Forklift (New 2013)
- Innovative Fall Arrest System
- Sub-Arc System w/ Lincoln 7x7 Welding Manipulator, Lincoln Power Supply, Vac System
- Sub-Arc System w, Turning Rolls, Lincoln Power Supply
- Koike-Aronson WRI 160 Tank Turning Rolls (New 2012), 160,000-Lb. Capacity
- Over (40) Sets of Assorted Tank Turning Rolls
- Large Quantity of Lincoln & Miller Welders
- Bertsch 2" x 10' Plate Bending Roll, 6" x 7' (Capacity Hot)
- Bertsch 5/8" x 20' Plate Bending Roll
- Pacific 3/8" x 10' Hydraulic Shear
- Cincinnati 14' Hydraulic Press Brake
- ESAB CM-100 Plasma Cutting System, 16' x 40' Table
- Hyd-Mech V-18 Vertical Band Saw
- (8) Lift-a-Loft AMR40-18 Manlifts
- Ford F-450 Flat Bed Truck, with Crane
- TOS VO 50 Radial Arm Drill
- Oster 784 Pipe Threader
- 100's of Lots of Miscellaneous Plant & Production Support Equipment
- Buyers are responsible for removing all of their purchases. Hilco does not provide rigging or shipping services and is not responsible for any rigging or shipping issues.
- Removal deadline:
- Small Items: July 29, 2016
- Large Items: August 12, 2016
- Removal dates and times: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM local time Monday through Friday.
- Standard Removal Terms apply.
- Anyone performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- Prequalified rigger:
- NCSG - Evan James, cell (403) 998-5706, Main (403) 313-2474, firstname.lastname@example.org