7 March 2018 10:00 am ET
6 March 2019, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm or earlier by appointment
One of the largest fastener manufacturers in Canada. Very diverse plant featuring nut formers, nut tappers, multi-die cold headers, screw manufacturing, bolt manufacturing and machinery for the production of specialty fasteners and cold formed parts. Large selection of thread rollers, wire drawers, inspection and plant support equipment. Machines as new as 2002.
- 10 Multi die headers from 5/16 – 5/8 sizes Including, Waterbury Farrel, Asahi Okuma, Nakashimada,
- Jern Yao and Nedschroef
- 19 wire drawers Including Fastener Engineers, RMG and DTI
- 7 cold headers from 1/4 – 1/2 sizes Including Waterbury Farrel and National
- 4 Nut formers from 3/8 – 5/8 Including Waterbury Farrel and Jern Yao
- 20 Nut tappers including Snow, Shimazu and Nutap
- 5 Pointing machines including L &M, Optical Boring, Saspi and Taihei
- Large inspection dept including Retina, Mectron and General Inspection
- Cleaning, finishing and tumbling dept
- Many other items including, trimming, re-heading, presses, toolroom and maintenance support equipment
- Buyers are responsible for removing all of their purchases. Hilco does not provide rigging or shipping services and is not responsible for any rigging or shipping issues.
- Removal deadline: Small items need to be removed by 12 March; large items by 29 March.
- Removal dates and times: 8 - 29 March 2019, 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM local time Monday through Friday.
- Standard Removal Terms apply.
- Anyone performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- Prequalified riggers offering services for this sale will be listed here as they become available.