By appointment only
ADC Diecasting, LLC specializes in high-volume die casting, machining and production/assembly operations. ADC product lines include automotive drive train components, automotive electronic heat sinks and housings, parking brake components, and consumer appliance & furrniture components. Over 80% of the die cast components are shipped fully machined and ready for assembly.
Major Die Cast Assets: (15) automated die cast machine cells (Buhler, Toshiba, HPM, Prince and B&T) from 600 to 900-ton. Machines can be purchased as stand-alone machines or as complete cells. Also in the die cast department is a Modern Equipment 5,000 pound per hour Jet-Melter (stack furnace), spectrometers and other support equipment. Machine melting includes several Dynarad and ThermalTek furnaces with Shamrock automated ingot loaders.
CNC Machining Department: (75) CNC vertical machining centers, drilling & tapping machines and CNC turning centers - many as new as 2015. The machines offer 3, 4 and 5-axis capability and include numerous models from Brother (49), Mori Seiki (21), and Takisawa (6). Featured machines are listed below but are highlighted by (8) state-of the art Brother M140X1 machining centers with 2,000-RPM B-axis spindles allowing for lathe turning in a 5-axis/5-sided machining center and (2) Takisawa TT 2600G twin-spindle lathes with automated parts handling. There are also (30+) Nikken 4th-axis indexers.
In partnership with:
- Buyers are responsible for removing all of their purchases. Hilco does not provide rigging or shipping services and is not responsible for any rigging or shipping issues.
- Removal deadline: 12 April, 2019
- Removal dates and times: 15 March - 12 April 2019, 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM local time Monday through Friday.
- Standard Removal Terms apply.
- Anyone performing removal will need to provide proper insurance.
- Prequalified riggers offering services for this sale will be listed here as they become available.