for further information on sale location and featured items.
6 - 13 May 2014
13 May 2014 12:00 pm CT
12 - 13 May 2014
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM CT
or earlier by appointment.
Closure of full-service mold shop provides tool & die shops and machine shops the opportunity to expand capacity and upgrade equipment.
Since 1978, Le Bac Plastic Mold has provided quality tooling and molds used in the appliance, construction, sporting goods, hand-held tools, garden tools, and medical products industries. Le Bac was not just your garden variety tool & die shop. They created a new process for manufacturing cylinder heads, engine blocks and other components for drag racing and tractor pulling; they designed and built plastic cases and components for electronic enclosures used in a battery storage system by the U.S. Navy; and worked with OEMs by designing and taking financial responsibility for creating parts that replaced purchased items.
Over 300 lots will be offered through this online auction sale. Featured items include:
- Fadal VMC 8030 CNC Vertical Machining Center
- Fadal VMC 6030 CNC Vertical Machining Center
- Droop & Rein FS-130GKE CNC Universal Vertical Mill
- G&L 6' Radial Arm Drill
- Bridgeport, Chevalier, and Acer Vertical Milling Machines
- Jet GH-1640ZX Lathe
- Okamoto Linear 6-12/14 Surface Grinders
- Harig & Boyar Schultz Surface Grinders
- Xermac X-40 EDM
- Lista Tool Cabinets
- Large Quantity of CAT 40 Tooling
- Kurt Vises
- Test & Measurement Equipment
- General Shop & Production Support
- Removal deadline: 30 May 2014
- Removal Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Riggers offering services for this sale:
US Rigging LLC
Contact: Nick Ulmer
H&H Machinery Movers
Contact: Jeff Hopkins