3 - 8 November 2016
Inspection of the assets is highly recommended. Bids on assets in this sale should be made based on your inspection and assessment of the goods. Descriptions and photographs should be used as a guide only. If you are unsure do not bid as no refunds will be given.
Inspection of the assets can be made at the following times:
Date ~ Monday 7th November 2016 between 9.00am and 3.30pm or by appointment with Heath Burriss on 0428 247 308.
Location ~ 1834 Dandenong Road, Clayton, Victoria.
Featured Items to be added soon.
Robots Orion Front End Line
- 9x 2008 ABB MTB 750 Ferris wheel positioner Robots, dim 4 x 0.5 x 1 m; w/2 rotation axis; w/2 sections; turn 90°; 4m w
- 1x 2002 ABB IRB 2400 M2000 Robot, w/6 axis; w/controller; w/reamer
- 12x 2001 ABB IRB 2400 M2000 Robots, w/6 axis; w/controller; w/reamer
- 1x 2001 ABB IRB 6400R M2000 Robot, w/6 axis; w/controller; w/reamer
Welders Orion Front End Line
- 2x Cigweld Transmig 400HD Welders
- 7x 2008 Fronius TPS 4000 (Trans Plus Synergic 4000 Australian Edition II) Electric welders with 7x 2007 Fronius VR 1500 4R/W/E Roboter Wire feeders
- 2x 2007 Mechelonic 15-23-300 Projection welders, 100Kva, w/distribution panel; w/ welding head; cap. 936 A; w/ pneumatic piston; w/ control panel, w/PLC
- 1x 2002 Mechelonic 15-34-300 Projection welder , 100Kva, w/distribution panel; w/1 welding head; max. cap. 936 A; current 240 A; w/1 pneumatic piston; w/1 control panel, w/PLC
Maintenance Workshop & Engineering Equipment
- 2005 Automator MB33 Marking system, Pneumatic operated Fixture & Pedestal Marking press
- 8x 2007 Banner Light Curtains, MGE3616A
- 2001 Gantry crane - Double , total height 2.5m; w/carbon steel structure; 0.1m w; travel distance 8m h; 6m w; w/4 hoist, cap. 125kg & 125 kg.
- 2001 Serra Beta-27 Projection welder , w/ welding head, w/vertical movement piston, w/working table
- 1997 Thomas 315 T Cold saw
- 3x Cigweld Transmig 330se Electric welders, cap. 330 Amp
- SAF SAFMIG 181 - Part No. 9160-0310 Electric welder, cap. 180 Amp
- Cigweld 400 HD - Part No. 707112 Electric welder, w/driver
- 1997 Sheraton 6 x 18 FSG-618 Grinding machine
- 2001 Kirloskar Enterprise 400 Lathe , dim 2.1 x 7 x 1.5 m; w/1 spindle; travel distance 1.7m; max. piece width 0.06m
- 2005 C.B. Denison Pty. Ltd. Measuring table , dim 0.65 x 0.4 x 0.1 m; granite
- 1997 Manford 1KV Milling M/C , dim 1.85 x 0.87 x 2 m; w/1 spindle; travel distance 0.2m; max. piece width 0.05m; w/1.27m x0.25m working table; w/rotary headstock, w/1 spindle, max. width 0.03m
- 1997 Brobo Waldown W/MAX Pedestal drill , dim 0.3 x 0.2 x 1.6 m; w/1 spindle
- 2001 Brobo Waldown Super 16 Pedestal drill , total height 1.7m; w/1 spindle; w/1 hp motor
- 2005 Giddings & Lewis Cordax RS-115 DCC Coordinate-measuring machine, dim 4.5 x 3 x 2.2 m; w/1 coordinate measuring arm; w/movement in x=1.6m, y=2.4m, z=0.6m; w/2.4m x 1.6m x 0.2m
- 2005 C.B. Denison Pty. Ltd. Measuring table , dim 1.5 x 2 x 1 m
- 2000 Drill press, w/11kW-509 rpm motor; w/control panel; w/hydraulic unit
- Brobo Waldown Drill Tapping Press , total height 1.7m; w/3 spindles; w/0.37 kW-915 rpm motor; w/control panel
Location: 1834 Dandenong Road, Clayton, VIC, 3168.
- In order to successfully manage the removal of assets from this auction we will be utilising the following asset class system:
Type A Assets: Type "A" assets are low risk and are to be removed by the purchaser with Grays staff supervision and are to be collected Monday 14th and Tuesday 15th November 2016 between 9.00am and 3.30pm only, please ensure the attached Used Equipment Sales Agreement is completed and emailed firstname.lastname@example.org prior to arriving on site, we note assets will not be released until the signed agreement is approved.
Type B Assets: Type “B” assets are high risk and are to be removed by the purchaser in conjunction of Machinery Relocations Australia (refer below) on the following dates Wednesday 16th to Friday 18th November 2016 and Tuesday 22nd to Friday 25th November 2016 between 9.00am and 3.30pm only, please ensure the attached Used Equipment Sales Agreement is completed and emailed to email@example.com prior to arriving on site, we note assets will not be released until the signed agreement is approved.
To ensure the safe and successful removal of Type B assets from this site, Grays will be utilising a preferred contractor model for this sale.
GraysOnline have preselected Machinery Relocations Australia (MRA) for the removal of these assets on behalf and at the cost to the Buyers. MRA has been selected based on their ability to undertake the work specified in an efficient, safe and cost effective manner.
The compulsory charge to remove each lot will be detailed in the asset description in the auction catalogue when the auction commences. We note the compulsory charge may be reviewed when the purchasers loading requirements are confirmed, we strongly recommend the interested parties contact Troy on 0487 939 785 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss loading requirements prior to bidding.
MRA website: Click Here to view Machinery Relocations Website
It will be the buyer’s responsibility to engage a suitable transport company to collect the assets when available.
Buyers will be notified by MRA and/or GraysOnline when their assets are available or likely to be available for collection and we expect the assets to be collected within the dates outlined above.
Once the asset has been paid in full, the transaction between GraysOnline and the Buyer is deemed complete. There will be no recourse with GraysOnline beyond this time.
The Buyer on payment of the invoice will be deemed to have engaged MRA to accept and load their asset/s. Therefore we encourage the Buyer to participate in all stages of the project including inspection, loading of the asset and discussions with the contractor about their specific requirements. We also recommend the buyer review insurances over their purchased asset/s.
Persons under the age of 15 years of age will not be permitted on site unless accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times