Closing 16 - 18 December
16 December 2014 12:00 pm ET
11, 12, 15-17 December 2014
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM ET
or earlier by appointment
- CNC Turning Centers
- CNC Horizontal Machining Centers
- Gantry Type Robots
- Heat Treat Equipment
- CNC Gear Hobbers & Shavers
- Spline Rollers
- Centerless Grinders
- Laboratory & Inspection
- Fabricating Equipment
- Tool Room Equipment
Lot Closing Schedule:
- Lots Closing Tuesday, 16 December – Lots 1 - 500
- Lots Closing Wednesday, 17 December – Lots 1001 – 1510
- Lots Closing Thursday, 18 December – Lots 2001 – 2328
- Buyers are responsible for removing all of their purchases. Hilco does not provide rigging or shipping services.
- Removal is BY APPOINTMENT ONLY - Contact Sean Dickson 519.817.1694
- Hand Carry Items must be removed by 9 January 2015
- Removal deadline: Friday. 30 January 2015
- Removal dates and times: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM local time Monday through Friday.
- Standard Removal Terms apply.
- No payment accepted on site.
- Rigging - All Qualified Riggers must provide insurance complying with the insurance requirements and return the forms with signatures.
Download Safe Contractor Requirements
Download Wavier and Liability Documents
Certificates of Insurance adding the following as additional insured must be provided:
2390541 Ontario Inc
282 Ontario Street
Hilco Industrial LLC
50 Monroe Ave. NW, Suite 450
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
A brief safety orientation will need to be completed for anyone performing removal.
All buyers/visitors to the site are required to have the following PPE:
Steel Toe Safety Shoes
All Jewelry must be removed prior to entering the facility.
Contact:Jim Cove or Terry Carter
Phone: 905-228-1712 ext . 7116