16 - 17 September 2015 beginning at 10:00 AM each day
Please visit the Pennysaver sale page for detailed preview information (coming soon).
This auction features equipment from three Southern California web printing facilities formerly owned by Brea-based Pennysaver, a publisher of advertising mailers targeting consumers.
The three facilities in Brea, Mira Loma and Vista total more than 300,000 square feet, and include web offset presses, mini web presses, inserters, pre-production equipment, balers, facility support equipment, and corporate, production, and design offices. Paper inventory, trucks, other vehicles, and intellectual property assets will also be available.
Web Offset Presses
- (3) Global G100 21” (530mm) Cut Off by 28” Coldset Web Offset Presses (All Either New or Remanufactured in 2004)
- (1) Tensor T400BE 21” (530mm) Cut Off by 35” Coldset Web Offset Line (New 2003/2007)
- (2) Tensor/Goss 21” (530mm) Cut Off by 35” Coldset Web Offset Press Lines
- (2) Goss Community 21” (530mm) Cut Off by 35” Coldset Web Offset Web Press Lines
- (3) Global/DEV 21 ½” Cut Off by 36” Coldset Web Offset Presses
- (7) Didde 22” x 17 ½" Web Presses
- (12) Muller/GMA SLS1000 Newspaper Inserters (to 2006)
- (5) Muller 227-17 Pocket Inserters
CTP Systems / Pre-Press
- (8) Baysys Print and CREO TSM Auto Loader Computer-to-Plate Systems (to 2006)
- (60+) Apple iMac Computers, G5’s, etc.
- Dozens of Signode LB2000, Mosca Rd-M-P4 and Dynaric D2400 Arch Style Strappers
- Dozens of Kaeser, Ingersoll Rand, Gardner Denver and Sullair Air Compressors - up to 150-HP
- Rietschle Central Vacuum Pumps
- Dozens of Clark, Nissan and Hyster LPG Units - Many with Roll Clamps
- (2) Freightliner M2 106-26’ Vans with Lift Gates (2005-06)
- (2) Isuzu Straight Van Trucks
- (4) Great Dane and Utility 45’ Box Trailers
- Ford Vans, Nissan Pickups, Dodge Caravans
- Over 300,000 Pounds of New & Unopened Roll Stock, Newsprint, and Offset Grade Paper
Please visit the Pennysaver sale page for detailed removal information (coming soon).