Sale held in conjunction with:
10 - 20 November 2015
18 November 2015 5:00 pm CET
Between 9.00 and 18.00 hours.
For viewing of major items before the viewing day please contact Hilco Industrial Amsterdam.
This facility is a chemical production unit that specializes in high quality active pharmaceutical ingredients and fine and specialty chemicals.
This projects inventory features: Filter Dryers, Glass Lined Reactors, Stainless Steel Jacketed Vertical Tanks, Pump Skids, Filtration Skids, Pumping Vessel Units and much more.
OEM's for these assets include Precia Molen, Russell, Busch, De Dietrich, Ferrum, Bayardon, and many other respected manufacturers.
This is a 3-day auction.
Day 1 - 18 November: Laboratory Equipment (lots 1 - 585)
Day 2 - 19 November: Production Equipment (lots 597 - 1093)
Day 3 - 20 November: Office Equipment, Surplus Inventory and Small Items (lots 1100 - 1520)
- (6) De Dietrich Be 2500, Glass Lined 2.500-Liter cap. (2003)
- De Dietrich, Glass Lined 2.150-Liter cap. (2003)
- (3) De Dietrich, Glass Lined 400, 160 and 100-Liter (1997,2004, 2005)
- (6) De Dietrich, Glass Lined, various cap.
- De Dietrich Uranus 2500, Stainless Steel, 3.000-Liter
- (2) Cogiem 3V, Stainless Steel, cap. 3.340-Liter (2002)
- De Dietrich, Glass Lined, cap. 2.500-Liter
- Robatel Eh 1050
LABs (Research and Development):
- Automated Organic Synthesis
- HEL Polyblocks and Automations
- HEL Autolab
- Kilo Lab
- Photochemistry = 100ml-2L
- Metter 1L RC1
- DSC and ATG
- (6) HPLC Agilent 1100 & 1200
- NMR Bruker 400MHz
- Automated Flash Chromatography
- TX Diffraction and Electronic Scanning Microscope
- PVM®, Raman
- (5) Carrier Chillers 350kW; Glass Lined Tanks;
- Stainless Steel Vessels;
- Heat Exchangers;
- Large Quantity Spare Parts (Acq. Cost € 750.000)
- (10) Binder Constant Climate Chambers;
- Forklifts; Racking Systems; Compressors; Diesel Generator Set
Important NOTICE to Buyers
Dismantling company for purchased items during this auction will be Gerritsen Group.
Buyers are responsible for removing all purchased lots from site by removal deadline. Buyers with items left on site after deadline are subject to fines of €500 per day or could be subject to abandonment with no further recourse
- Removal Deadline: 4 December 2015
- Removal Dates and Times: Dismantling yhrough appointment with Gerritsen Group only
- There will be NO removal allowed the day of the sale
- Invoices must be paid in full before buyers may remove any items
- All removal is at buyer's risk and expense. Hilco does not provide removal services, nor sponsor or guarantee any particular rigger or service provider
- Removal services on site provided by:
Hilco is not affiliated with and does not endorse or guarantee the services of any machinery rigging, packaging, transport or export company, and cannot be held responsible for any damage or other problems incurred as a result of the actions of said companies.